Jackass: Number Two Reviews

• Sep 24, 2019

More great excruciating laughs that hurt to watch.

More great excruciating laughs that hurt to watch.

• Jul 01, 2019

Anytime I need a real laugh

Anytime I need a real laugh

• Jun 26, 2018

Way grosser than the show and that's not a positive, but what's the point of these Jackass movies if not to getaway with far more than what would be permissible on television? Plus the stunts and pranks are definitely more big screen worthy than not.

• Jun 09, 2018

This is better than the original because they decided to move away from the gags and do more stunts. I enjoy the dangerous stuff a lot more. The gags are rarely good.

• Mar 03, 2018

After a surprising and very entertaining first film the gang is pulled back for more orchestrated gross out, juvenile misadventures proving that being a jackass in America is a profitable endeavor. It really is hard not to like and this time the scripted hijinks add up to some playful comedy segments.

• Jul 10, 2017

Obviously a bit too far at times, but still quite hilarious.

Obviously a bit too far at times, but still quite hilarious.

• Jul 08, 2017

The vulgar humor, the nudity, and the stupidity put me off it. Seeing the outcome of the vacuous pointless stunts in the weirdest circumstances regretfully kept me watching as long as I did.

• May 14, 2017

Easily the franchise best, Jackass Number Two boasts hilariously crude stunts.

Easily the franchise best, Jackass Number Two boasts hilariously crude stunts.

• Feb 02, 2017

Stupid things can make you laugh

Stupid things can make you laugh

• Dec 12, 2016

Bigger budget than the first so they can do more but it's still more of the same.