Jackass: Number Two Reviews

• Jul 13, 2020

With a bigger budget (and a better camera), Jackass 2 keeps the fun and the originality but scales it all up. Practical stupid physical comedy never gets old. I'm not saying that this troupe is the spiritual successor to Chaplin, Keaton, or the Three Stooges, but they've got a manic craziness that you gotta love. (3.5/5)

• Apr 11, 2020

Insane and hilarious! Just like the first one.

Insane and hilarious! Just like the first one.

• Sep 24, 2019

More great excruciating laughs that hurt to watch.

More great excruciating laughs that hurt to watch.

• Jul 01, 2019

Anytime I need a real laugh

Anytime I need a real laugh

• Jun 26, 2018

Way grosser than the show and that's not a positive, but what's the point of these Jackass movies if not to getaway with far more than what would be permissible on television? Plus the stunts and pranks are definitely more big screen worthy than not.

• Jun 09, 2018

This is better than the original because they decided to move away from the gags and do more stunts. I enjoy the dangerous stuff a lot more. The gags are rarely good.

• Mar 03, 2018

After a surprising and very entertaining first film the gang is pulled back for more orchestrated gross out, juvenile misadventures proving that being a jackass in America is a profitable endeavor. It really is hard not to like and this time the scripted hijinks add up to some playful comedy segments.

• Jul 10, 2017

Obviously a bit too far at times, but still quite hilarious.

Obviously a bit too far at times, but still quite hilarious.

• Jul 08, 2017

The vulgar humor, the nudity, and the stupidity put me off it. Seeing the outcome of the vacuous pointless stunts in the weirdest circumstances regretfully kept me watching as long as I did.

• May 14, 2017

Easily the franchise best, Jackass Number Two boasts hilariously crude stunts.

Easily the franchise best, Jackass Number Two boasts hilariously crude stunts.