Jaws 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jaws 2 Reviews

February 17, 2019
Great classic movie it is just as good as the first one. Awesome sound track. Wonderful acting great to see returning actors a must see.
½ January 22, 2019
A sequel in full B movie quality in all departments; a far cry from the original.
January 8, 2019
At the time as a kid it scared me as jaws did, when I watch it now you can't help but wish only the original had been made .
½ December 30, 2018
Jaws 2 is okay in my book, yes it does have its flaws but it has a stunning soundtrack by none other than John Williams who helped a lot in my opinion about this film, and some nice sprinkles of nostalgia along the way and no the shark doesnâ(TM)t really look as nice as it did in the first film and some of the effects are cheesy but not bad as a jaws sequel. It did have a lot to live up to and for that I thought it did pretty good.
December 15, 2018
Even though Jaws 2 isn't as good as the original classic it is still very fun to watch and still has some very good scares up it's sleeve for unsuspecting viewers. At one point I jumped out of my seat and start yelling at one of the characters to swim faster from the shark. Good movie overall
November 3, 2018
I feel like more of the teens survive everytime i watch this movie #TeamShark
Not even close to as good as the first but it's watchable (I've seen it three times).
½ October 20, 2018
has its flaws, but is underrated nonetheless
October 19, 2018
With Breathtaking visuals and an amazing teen cultural boat theme and some reasonable performance's Jaws 2 makes the most of being not Very good
October 11, 2018
WHile not as good as the first, I think this movie is underrated and is still great.
September 23, 2018
Not as chilling or gripping as the first but a respectable sequel.
½ September 13, 2018
This movie is a very criticized film, but I even liked it. Of course it's not as good as the first movie, but it's even good.
He had good actors, a good story, good characters and special effects were better than the first film; Although many scenes are unnecessary, the shark does not appear very much, and the shark often does not act at the right time. I recommend (although there better movies to see)
½ September 12, 2018
The sequel that nobody asked for, although it's produced with enough competence to serve as a love letter to the original film as opposed to an insult.
September 2, 2018
Facing It's superior predecessor, Jaws 2 fails to replicate the success, yet wildly entertains for what It's worth. While visually Amity Island remains afloat, Scheider's paranoia, sub par plot, and a violent but unconvincing shark, keep this one underwater.
August 13, 2018
Whilst hardly in the same league as Steven Spielberg's seminal shark-thriller sensation, Jeannot Szwarc's inevitable follow-up is a near masterpiece when compared to the infamous, toothless instalments that followed. The welcome returns of star Roy Scheider and composer John Williams are easily what makes the movie; the rest is an often slow-burning, patchy rehash which undeniably does have its moments but is hampered by a highly unlikely premise (the Amity folk once again turning a blind eye to the warnings of Schieder) and the sheer greatness of its predecessor.
August 2, 2018
The overal unoriginality of the plot and the consistancy Of dulls scene she creates an unpleasant movie, Also, too much ropes.
July 21, 2018
Still fun but org isbest as always
½ July 12, 2018
Pretty good. Nice follow up to the original, does pale in comparison. But the story works, it's likable, and re-watchable.
July 4, 2018
Not as good as the first Jaws Movie, but still a good follow-up to the classic original.
April 11, 2018
not as good as the first but lives up to the hype
½ April 1, 2018
Most of the plotline is clouded with flurries of repetition from the original, The climax is way too overly long and pretty boring, and the cheese factor that especially plagued the two sequels has begun to manifest itself.