Jesus Camp Reviews

• Dec 30, 2017

The scariest movie I've ever seen.

The scariest movie I've ever seen.

• Sep 17, 2017

• Aug 12, 2017

Everyone should see this movie.

Everyone should see this movie.

• Jun 23, 2017

Alarming that over 80 million people in the US think like this!

Alarming that over 80 million people in the US think like this!

• May 02, 2017

Unbiased direction and yet very strong statements being made here. This doc helps illustrate how extreme religion can get without necessarily being violent. This mentality is not only prevalent in my area, but causes turmoil even amongst religious groups.

• Mar 14, 2017

A very intriguing yet disturbing documentary.

A very intriguing yet disturbing documentary.

• Mar 01, 2017

Well made with crazy content

Well made with crazy content

• Nov 01, 2016

Interesting, level-headed, and straight to the point, Jesus Camp is worthwhile for God-fearing Evangelicals and Devil-worshiping Heathens alike. It's "Great!"

• Oct 27, 2016

The kids in 'Jesus Camp' aren't dumb, they're frustratingly indoctrinated into a religion. In this case, Evangelicals, who use their beliefs to also form political opinions. This is the best way the poor and middle class are controlled by the elite. When you get well informed people who are actually smart, you have to take into account they could be informed poorly or differently. The filmmakers take an in-depth look into just how youth are informed poorly.

• Aug 27, 2016

Unsettling. It's terrible that we allow this to happen to children. Anyone who thinks this is okay scares me. Religious fanaticism is still fanaticism, no matter what your beliefs are. These Christians are just as bad as all the others - stealing their children's independence and free thought before they even have it.