Jesus Camp - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jesus Camp Reviews

September 17, 2017
documentary about naive and ridiculous christians brainwashing kids
½ September 2, 2017
This is easily the scariest movie i have ever seen in my entire life.These people truly believe this horseshit and they indoctrinate their children... I can't help be feel terrible for these kids... they seriously don't know any better, unlike their fucking mongrel parents
August 12, 2017
Everyone should see this movie.
June 23, 2017
Alarming that over 80 million people in the US think like this!
May 2, 2017
Unbiased direction and yet very strong statements being made here. This doc helps illustrate how extreme religion can get without necessarily being violent. This mentality is not only prevalent in my area, but causes turmoil even amongst religious groups.
½ March 20, 2017
What the fuck did I just watch? Holy crap
March 14, 2017
A very intriguing yet disturbing documentary.
March 1, 2017
Well made with crazy content
½ November 30, 2016
Harry Potter is a warlock and we don't worship warlocks!!
I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Some crazy stuff on show, obvious brain washing but are these people really doing any harm? It's hard to say, it's such a huge debate and there will never be a right or wrong answer when it comes to belief or religion.
November 1, 2016
Interesting, level-headed, and straight to the point, Jesus Camp is worthwhile for God-fearing Evangelicals and Devil-worshiping Heathens alike. It's "Great!"
½ October 27, 2016
The kids in 'Jesus Camp' aren't dumb, they're frustratingly indoctrinated into a religion. In this case, Evangelicals, who use their beliefs to also form political opinions. This is the best way the poor and middle class are controlled by the elite. When you get well informed people who are actually smart, you have to take into account they could be informed poorly or differently. The filmmakers take an in-depth look into just how youth are informed poorly.
½ August 27, 2016
Unsettling. It's terrible that we allow this to happen to children. Anyone who thinks this is okay scares me. Religious fanaticism is still fanaticism, no matter what your beliefs are. These Christians are just as bad as all the others - stealing their children's independence and free thought before they even have it.
August 7, 2016
this movie made me violently angry
July 30, 2016
A really intense, hard look at how some Americans do Christianity. Originally, I wasn't too bothered by the hardcore teachings of repentance and our need for God's grace. However, some lines are crossed if you look at it from a Biblical perspective. Either way, an intriguing look into something real.
June 5, 2016
Informational, but not much of a story arc. I'd be interested to see a "Where Are They Now".
½ March 10, 2016
Ye gads, these people are crazy.
February 25, 2016
I made it 9 minutes in to this movie before turning it off. Totally f*^#*ed up - child abuse in my opinion.
February 1, 2016
Pretty bad, but also pretty good at the same time.
½ January 31, 2016
As a Christian, this is the most disgusting documentary I have ever watched. In the first 10 minutes you watch as a "christian pastor" shames children, tells them they are dirty and instructs them to wash their hands to be cleanse. She does not teach these children the gospel, grace or the fact that they are loved and adore by God. They do not need to wash their hands to be clean, they need to ask Jesus for forgiveness, receive it and know that they are not perfect, never will be and that's why they have Jesus. Do not watch this, do not show you kids. This made me cry watching those poor children being told they were hypocrites and be shame. There is NO SHAME in Christ Jesus!