Jingle All the Way - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jingle All the Way Reviews

January 10, 2017
It's good movie to watch
January 2, 2017
Despite its absolute ridiculousness, it's a guilty pleasure for me. It's worth watching just to hear Schwarzenegger yell "Put that cookie DOWN! NOW!!!".
December 21, 2016
Jingle all the way is a good comedy that banks on Arnold's physique and humor, but it is a direct satire on consumerism even though it doesn't necessarily condemn it.
December 21, 2016
This is one of my favorite Christmas movies of all time! So funny and so many good quotes came from this movie. It's my childhood.
½ December 17, 2016
It's near unwatchable.
December 14, 2016
December 12th 2009
December 20th 2012
December 11th 2016....
December 12, 2016
Good but bad. Cant give it less than 3, it's just got this certain appeal to it still.
December 12, 2016
Why is this so lowly rated? I think this is a great Christmas film! Granted I've watched it since I was a kid but still love it
½ December 12, 2016
just a TV movie not for the big screen ð??£ð??¥
December 11, 2016
Festive film with an out of place Arnie
December 11, 2016
Brilliant christmas film for all the family. Loved this as a child and love watching it now with the kids. Great in Blu Ray quality.
December 9, 2016
Classic christmas movie
½ December 9, 2016
Stupid. But festive!
½ December 8, 2016
Cheap and cheesy family comedy. It's more depressing than anything, with how shallow and commercialized Christmas has become. What's sad is how accurate the mobs going for the turbo man dolls these days with black Friday the way it is. Arnie tries his best, but it comes off too corny.
December 6, 2016
Well, buoyed by very low expectations, I found this to be an enjoyable holiday movie. Not all warm and fuzzy- as it's mostly Arnold scrambling to get a specific toy, but some good characters with Sinbad & Hartman adding to the movie. The end got a little silly, but also added the warm/fuzzy of a holiday movie.
November 30, 2016
absolute shit, not very funny, boring, dull, and no emotion whatsoever. It's just plain forgettable. However watch the Nostalgia Critic episode, its fucking funny!!
November 26, 2016
Corny and predictable. I love it. ??
November 19, 2016
Untouchable Christmas classic. How is the user score so low? PUT THE COOKIE DOOOOWWWN!!!
½ November 7, 2016
Jingle All The Way est probablement la meilleure comédie avec Arnold Schwarzenegger. Elle parvient à tirer le meilleur de l'ex-bodybuilder autrichien en le rendant normal, médiocre, veule et pourtant éminemment sympathique et en lui attachant des seconds rôles parfaits comme Sinbad (entre le très agaçant et le très hilarant), Rita Wilson (excellent contrepoids), Jake Lloyd pré-Anakin, Phil Hartman à son meilleur et Jim Belushi (dont la séquence musicale confine au chef d'oeuvre post-moderne). Frénétique, satirique et précis, furieusement drôle, Jingle All The Way nous offre un Schwarzenegger qui s'abaisse au point de cogner un renne avant de partager une bière avec lui. Que demande le peuple?
½ November 6, 2016
It's only somewhat entertaining to watch Schwarzenegger mugging and yelling "Put down that cookie!"