Jingle All the Way - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jingle All the Way Reviews

July 9, 2017
Jingle All the Way is a must see holiday movie.
June 1, 2017
The nostalgia is strong with this ridiculous, goofy holiday film.
½ May 26, 2017
Personally I liked Jingle All the Way, even if it doesn't match Schwarzenegger's superiorly made Terminator 2: Judgment Day. This was still a satisfying Christmas gift for me.
May 4, 2017
It's turbo time! Jingle All The Way is a fun and very enjoyable holiday movie. A little exaggerated, but it is a hysterical depiction of the insanity that comes with holiday shopping. (First viewing - Winter 1996 in theaters)
January 10, 2017
It's good movie to watch
January 2, 2017
Despite its absolute ridiculousness, it's a guilty pleasure for me. It's worth watching just to hear Schwarzenegger yell "Put that cookie DOWN! NOW!!!".
December 21, 2016
Jingle all the way is a good comedy that banks on Arnold's physique and humor, but it is a direct satire on consumerism even though it doesn't necessarily condemn it.
December 21, 2016
This is one of my favorite Christmas movies of all time! So funny and so many good quotes came from this movie. It's my childhood.
½ December 17, 2016
It's near unwatchable.
December 14, 2016
December 12th 2009
December 20th 2012
December 11th 2016....
December 12, 2016
Good but bad. Cant give it less than 3, it's just got this certain appeal to it still.
December 12, 2016
Why is this so lowly rated? I think this is a great Christmas film! Granted I've watched it since I was a kid but still love it
½ December 12, 2016
just a TV movie not for the big screen ????
December 11, 2016
Festive film with an out of place Arnie
December 11, 2016
Brilliant christmas film for all the family. Loved this as a child and love watching it now with the kids. Great in Blu Ray quality.
December 9, 2016
Classic christmas movie
½ December 9, 2016
Stupid. But festive!
½ December 8, 2016
Cheap and cheesy family comedy. It's more depressing than anything, with how shallow and commercialized Christmas has become. What's sad is how accurate the mobs going for the turbo man dolls these days with black Friday the way it is. Arnie tries his best, but it comes off too corny.
December 6, 2016
Well, buoyed by very low expectations, I found this to be an enjoyable holiday movie. Not all warm and fuzzy- as it's mostly Arnold scrambling to get a specific toy, but some good characters with Sinbad & Hartman adding to the movie. The end got a little silly, but also added the warm/fuzzy of a holiday movie.
November 30, 2016
absolute shit, not very funny, boring, dull, and no emotion whatsoever. It's just plain forgettable. However watch the Nostalgia Critic episode, its fucking funny!!