Rambo (Rambo IV) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rambo (Rambo IV) Reviews

April 20, 2018
Fantastic movie that blows the others out of the water. Stallone was fantastic and I couldn't believe how dark and real everything felt. Stallone is a legend
April 15, 2018
Criminally underrated movie. Rambo people.
March 20, 2018
It's like The Expendables, but without the humor or ensemble cast.
March 5, 2018
Hands down what an action movie should be.
January 31, 2018
If you didn't have hulking testicles before watching Rambo (2008) you will afterwards.
January 9, 2018
Hell yes! This is a good movie!!! Rambo as we like to see!
½ January 6, 2018
Boring, disgusting, and awkwardly directed, Rambo is not good at all.
½ January 4, 2018
What can we say about Sylvester Stallone he is back and better than ever. This has to be one of the best Rambo in the series. Great action from start to finish, and great special effects. Love every element that this movie had and Sylvester Stallone proves why he is the king of action movies. So for this being a great action movie, and deliver 80s action with some modern action and twists, I give " Rambo " a A-.
½ December 27, 2017
Savagely violent at times but an entertaining return for the Hollywood icon.
½ November 22, 2017
Where as in First Blood the body count is very small, here there are bodies being garotted and blown away left and right. It all becomes very cartoony looking and makes an otherwise decent movie seem a bit silly at the end. Still, not a movie to be simply dismissed as it is well made and does keep your attention.
November 20, 2017
Love all the Rambo films...
November 17, 2017
This was the most intense action film ever. RAMBO is one of the best action pack film in the franchise and the most bloody and intense one ever but you know what I love it. Awesome film and Rambo is still the legend of action heroes.
October 1, 2017
You know I actually thought this film was just going to be another bust! However, I was pleasantly surprised. Terrific job Sly, five stars hands down.

Romans 10:9 (King James Version)
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
August 22, 2017
This film takes an interesting and investing character like John Rambo and immediately makes him unlikable, unrelatable, and, really, a jerk. The film is excessively and graphically violent for no good reason. A huge dissapointment, especially as a fan of the first three. And can someone please tell me what this movies title is?! Is it Rambo, Rambo IV, or John Rambo??
½ August 7, 2017
Not a bad film but ultimately pointless as well. Certainly the darkest of all Rambo movies. Story and script let the film down. The direction fron Stallone pretty good and battle scenes shot with brutality competence.
½ June 22, 2017
As far as pure action entertainment goes, it's hard to top Rambo in which the script is mindless, the acting minimal and the content rewardless but it is just too much adrenaline-fueled fun to dismiss.
April 30, 2017
Ehhh, generic action film, only thing notable about Rambo IV is that its violence is quite graphic. I guess for someone who just wants to see blood and guts but story and characters are irrelevant then this is a winner. For me it earns a shrug.
½ April 23, 2017
A movie that is neither good nor bad, a solid but completely mindless balls-to-the-wall gorefest with a solid performmance by Sly but nothing else to hook a greater audience.
April 19, 2017
4/19/2017: A pretty good flick. Exactly what I expect and want out of a Rambo movie.
½ March 22, 2017
I enjoyed this one actually, lot of blood and gore though.