Keeping the Faith Reviews

• Sep 01, 2020

a smart, funny romcom

a smart, funny romcom

• Jul 02, 2020

I thought the relationships made it work even if I didn't like the ending.

I thought the relationships made it work even if I didn't like the ending.

• May 17, 2020

I loved this movie and think it's very underrated. Funny, honest and Anne Bancroft

• Apr 14, 2020

love and religion go hand in hand in this clever romantic-comedy directed by Edward Norton he stars alongside Ben Stiller and Jenna Elfman Jacob, Brian, and Anna have been friends since their teen years, after she moved to California Jacob and Brian found a shared love of religion and decided to become a priest and a rabbi  when she finally returns as a corporate executive so many swirling emotions start taking over and a love triangle takes place between all 3 of them there's tugging back and forth about having faith in yourself, in others, believing in love if not religion, taking a leap forward, pleasing others at the expense of just you, wanting to choose your own form of happiness, and taking joy in your own form of beliefs even best friends can up end having rocky relationships, not necessarily romantic Elfman and Stiller are terrific although it seems that Norton is absent throughout most of this  all in all the three leads work so wonderfully trekking through the complications of love, friendship, sticking to the cloth, and opening up to the other possibilities of life

• Feb 19, 2020

I really wanted to make a bad priest and a rabbi joke and then compare this movie to that. Well the bad news is I can't do that because I ended up liking this movie as cheesy as it is.

• Feb 01, 2019

The best romance movie ever made!

The best romance movie ever made!

• Apr 03, 2017

Very cute. Ben Stiller and Ed Norton very good. Not impressed with Jenna Elfman.

• Aug 20, 2016

I liked this much more the second time around than I did when I first saw it. Edward Norton and Stiller are funny enough.

• May 22, 2016

A clever premise. Will not spoil it by telling what happens between the youthful rabbi and his Irish girl friend. The best performance is by the Punjabi bartender, who, like so many New Yorkers, has a tale or two of his own.

• Dec 27, 2015

very delicate! I love Edward Norton anyways, but this is his first movie as a writer and director, it was made in the memory of his mother, he wrote for her" In loving memory of Robin Norton Who had faith in everybody" he's such a good heart!