Keeping the Faith Reviews

• Feb 01, 2019

The best romance movie ever made!

The best romance movie ever made!

• Apr 03, 2017

Very cute. Ben Stiller and Ed Norton very good. Not impressed with Jenna Elfman.

• Aug 20, 2016

I liked this much more the second time around than I did when I first saw it. Edward Norton and Stiller are funny enough.

• May 22, 2016

A clever premise. Will not spoil it by telling what happens between the youthful rabbi and his Irish girl friend. The best performance is by the Punjabi bartender, who, like so many New Yorkers, has a tale or two of his own.

• Dec 27, 2015

very delicate! I love Edward Norton anyways, but this is his first movie as a writer and director, it was made in the memory of his mother, he wrote for her" In loving memory of Robin Norton Who had faith in everybody" he's such a good heart!

• Aug 15, 2015

had no choice... saw it on a plane TWICE!

had no choice... saw it on a plane TWICE!

• Apr 10, 2015

A very good movie with an excellent story. I really enjoyed it!

A very good movie with an excellent story. I really enjoyed it!

• Jan 20, 2015

I enjoyed keeping the faith mostly due to the great chemistry between stiller and Norton.

• Nov 12, 2014