Kill Me Later Reviews

• Mar 12, 2012

off-putting montages. writing also off at times. i liked her, and them

off-putting montages. writing also off at times. i liked her, and them

• Jul 03, 2011

Loved a lot of scenes. Worth the watch.

Loved a lot of scenes. Worth the watch.

• Jan 26, 2011

Looked interesting, so I thought I'd check it out. Surprisingly better and more intelligent than I had expected from the synopsis. A strong 90's feel, although filmed in 2001 (the FX are dated) and decent soundtrack. Strong acting and a solid script keeps it interesting, especially once Charlie and Shawn meet up. Overall an average movie that will keep you entertained and interested until the predictable finally. Recommend.

• Cynthia S Super Reviewer
    Nov 30, 2010

This movie was really entertaining to watch. Selma Blair was great as a woman drowning in depression and hopelessness. The sense of overwhelming blackness that surrounds the character is very believable. Max Beesley was perfectly charming as the bumbling robber. This movie was not intended to be academy award caliber, just to make you smile and share in a romantic fantasy

• Aug 22, 2010

this was pretty good

this was pretty good

• Jul 03, 2010

its a good movie actually , but the end is a bit imaginary

its a good movie actually , but the end is a bit imaginary

• Apr 09, 2010

Berbagai tekanan menyelimuti jiwanya Shawn Holloway berniat bunuh diri dengan menjatuhkan diri dari atap gedung sebuah bank tetapi aksinya itu digagalkan oleh Charlie Anders seorang perampok bank yang melarikan diri. Shawn setuju untuk bekerja sama jika Charlie janji untuk membunuhnya lain waktu ketika dia lolos dari pengejaran. Akan tetapi perjanjian itu tidak berjalan seperti yang direncanakan.

• Mar 09, 2010

Like one of those $2 movies in a bargain bin.

Like one of those $2 movies in a bargain bin.

• Dec 14, 2009

I really enjoyed this movie. Selma Blair fits into her role so perfectly and Max dons the robber character seamlessly. The aspect of the movie which makes it appealing is that a lot of people can empathise with the main characters - the lost, lonely, lovelorn girl - whose life was ruined by a sick mother and an escapist father - a girl who has spent her time counting every dollar her father ever spent on her. Or Max, the 'good' thief, who, for all his crimes is a pretty cool guy underneath it all, wih childhood dreams, football, fish and chips. The supporting characters were perfect too. The plot is admittedly slightly contrived but believable all the same due to the characters making it fit so well. Selma changes from a depressed, possibly alcoholic, self-harming on occasion (though it is to be noted that only one scene shows this and there is no blood so it's not graphic at all) young woman to somebody in whose eyes hope can be seen. Max finds love (but not the soppy kind you normally see. This one seems to be true love.) The soundtrack is beautiful It's got some action, a little non soppy romantic, with small bits of comedy, some depressing moments, but has an overall hopeful tone. I don't want to make it seem like a depressing movie - it's the opposite. It's like life. My favourite scenes were the scene where they're sitting by the water just chilling out and the other one is when Selma is standing on the bridge which is on the port and she spends the night reflecting on her life. I loved the soundtrack. Many considered it to be simply 'noise' but I think the darkness of it, tinged with possible happiness to come really brings the movie to life. I especially love the way 'Camilia - Streets' fitted into the scene when they're running. The director knew what they were doing. As I said before, I loved this movie.