Knowing Reviews

• Jun 08, 2021

There are much better Nicolas Cage flicks out there. This is a bit of an odd movie. As the movie rolls things becomes more and more strange as plot is uncovered. Rose Byron is good but her talents are wasted here. Overall a bit of a goofy movie. Will pass 1.5 hours.

• Jun 07, 2021

Sure it has its problems, but Knowing is a one of a kind, more thought provoking and unnerving that all others before it in this class. Far too underrated.

• May 30, 2021

Its not 34 percent bad, sometimes I feel like people pile on nic cage movies and automatically assume it's bad, this movie is a solid B- not great by any means but it's worth watching, some interesting ideas

• May 19, 2021

Does Nicolas Cage accept every script that he receives? The dialogue in this movie was like it was written by 2nd graders.

• May 18, 2021

I actually found it enjoyable but also forgettable but do recommend it

I actually found it enjoyable but also forgettable but do recommend it

• May 18, 2021

After watching this movie I can only say it could have been so much better.

After watching this movie I can only say it could have been so much better.

• May 14, 2021

While Nicolas Cage delivers a decent performance and supported by strong cast members, the storyline continues to fall apart. The only thing more disappointing is the horrible ending.

• Apr 28, 2021

Kinda enjoyed the movie

Kinda enjoyed the movie

• Apr 26, 2021

Sci fi che offre due ore di moderata spensieratezza, con una discreta trama e dei buoni ritmi. Ciò che stona maggiormente sono i personaggi piatti e assolutamente poco interessanti, a tratti anche la regia lascia a desiderare e Cage non aiuta con pose teatrali e surreali. Probabilmente si potevano gestire meglio anche le scene con gli "alieni" che danno veramente poco al film.

• Apr 25, 2021

I watched this movie a few times, to be honest. The first time I watched it I was a non christian, so I truly did not understand it. The second time I watched it, the message literally became so clear. This movie is about prophesy. So the school is having an inauguration, and all the children are asked to come up with ideas for their 50 year anniversary. One child one child comes up with the idea of a time capsule, where every child draws a drawing on a piece of paper, and in 50 years the time capsule will be opened and all papers will be distributed to children. When the 50 years are up, Nicholas cage receives the letter of a child who had the gift of prophecy. The letter contains dates of incidents which will occur. Now in this movie, Nicholas cage is a professor who begins to decode the letter. Now , there are some men in black who speak to children through telepathy. These are Ángels of God, in the end these Ángels take these children to God on a ufo and Nicholas cage falls on his knees, just as the Bible says: every knee shall bow. He wants to join the children, when they are take, but was not allowed. Only the chosen will be taken. I know I'm not giving complete information on the movie, but you have to watch it for yourself. In my opinion , I love it