Knucklebones Reviews

• Jun 18, 2019

Theres nothing good about this movie the writing is worst then the acting and tone is all over the place the editing is horrible and when the 4 people show up out of no where the movie really goes down hill and fast 0/5

• Apr 08, 2018

My favorite movie in years!

My favorite movie in years!

• Nov 01, 2017

Predicable yet hilarious.

Predicable yet hilarious.

• Jul 15, 2017

This was..yea. Not a good horror movie lol. It had some decent effects and inventive kills so not completely worthless but the script is a real putrid cluster f**k of one dumb cliche after another with no discernible scares or genuine tension to speak of. Story was weak and a muddled, incoherent mess, nothing made very much sense at all. The "acting" was brutally bad. Knucklebones, while kind of a neat looking monster for a second was ultimately just a dissapointingly laughable, unscary giant bore for a villain with some of the cheesiest one liners ever. "You and I are gonna have LOTS OF FUN TOGETHER!" Woof. Trust me when I say there are far better things you can do with your time than waste it on such toilet water. Pass

• Apr 07, 2017

I want my time back, ... one of the worst movies I've seen in a very long time - and I watch a lot of movies.

• Feb 04, 2017

A mindless ultra low budget supernatural slasher featuring a summoned Nazi demon. If can stomach the horrible acting and get through the first half hour, there's some creative kills and good practical effects even though they might be decidedly halloween grade at times.

• Jan 15, 2017

Horrible acting and stupid story

Horrible acting and stupid story

• Sep 16, 2016

26 mins in and I had to stop it. Not only is it boring but the acting is robotic, the characters do no look their age, the script seems as though it was written with a bunch of cliches in mind. The movie even starts off kinda confusing and then gets really confusing before they actually start the story. Oh and yeah continuity errors and every supernatural cliche is in this movie. As cool as the poster looks and the title and summary sounds, pass it.

• Sep 13, 2016

This was a lazy and futile attempt to scare the viewer. It's more for pre-teens who want to have something on in the background while they dawdle on their cell/tablet. The movie starts by focusing on a character and her personal life, which is then quickly used as the springboard for the 'main event'. Terrible.