Kung Fu Hustle - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kung Fu Hustle Reviews

November 26, 2016
Le scene d'azione sono molto divertenti e intrattengono senza problemi. Il suo umorismo molto particolare lo rende uno dei film più strani che io abbia mai visto, viste le situazioni paradossali e assurde che si vengono a creare. Anche se porta poche risate, il film comunque merita una piena sufficienza per il suo stile unico ed inimitabile.
November 19, 2016
Just when I thought that special effects had no business in a comedy, Kung Fu Hustle came along. This movie is definitely a future classic.
½ November 18, 2016
If it's your cup of tea, then you will like this movie.
October 12, 2016
The fight scenes are very over the top but so well done that they are amazing.
October 8, 2016
Kung Fu Hustle is a action, comedy, romance, crime masterpiece full of wonder and over-the-top stuff that leads to a thrilling, if not cartoony nature
October 4, 2016
Kung Fu Hustle boasts great action scenes and wonderful special effects, and pairs it up with some hilarious moments and jokes to make a truly memorable movie. The actors were all pretty good, but nobody stood out to me, although it was difficult to judge because of the different language, so that really a minor point. The stunt work was incredible and very fun to look at. The plot is alright, though uneven at times, some story elements felt out of place but others were outrageously funny. I had a good time with King Fu Hustle, that is for sure though, it may be zany and confusing at times, but it provides enough fun and excitement to be a memorable film
½ September 30, 2016
Seamlessly blending martial arts action with slapstick comedy, Kung Fu Hustle is a spoof of the genre but also a great movie on its own terms. In 1930's Shanghai, the notorious Axe Gang is on a rampage and controls most of the city. A bumbling wannabe sets up an incident with the gang and a gated community full of retired martial arts masters, and that's when the fists start flying.

The real reason why the film works is because at its core, the story is really good. Stephen Chow is barely in the movie at the start, and they develop the powerful masters and the Axe Gang first. Through a small flashback, we get why the bumbling fool of the hero is trying to be a villain, and it sets up quite nicely for later.

When I first watched this movie, I wasn't the biggest martial arts fan. Now after another viewing, I can recognize many cameos and wonderful little nods to the genre, and am able to really appreciate this fun and breezy love letter homage to martial arts movies. Besides the funny bits, there is a real emotional core and serious side, and it makes for one of the best films of all time.
½ September 17, 2016
I loved it. Amazing cinematography! Overdubs were impressive. Just everything great about Asian films. Funny, heart warming, great fight scenes.
August 19, 2016
Has to be one of the best Kung Fu movies ever made! The plot in this film is similar to any other movie in the genre, but the fight scenes and humor included are really what set it apart. This film is entertaining from beginning to end and I highly recommend it whether you like the genre or not.
½ August 1, 2016
"ACTION-PACKED | EXHILARATING | HILARIOUS | SUPER-SONIC SLAPSTICK" (92-out-of-100)
½ August 1, 2016
Amazing mix of Kung Fu, numerous homages to famous movies and Hong Kong film stars of the past, Matrix like battle scenes, lots of comedy and a great final fight scene.
July 31, 2016
Que filme doido! Adorei a forma como o humor foi explorado!
July 13, 2016
So crazy ridiculous... I loved it
June 15, 2016
Best Chinese Movie of the year. Nuff say. The story, the special effects, the martial art scene, the jokes, not many movie can make to this height.
April 1, 2016
An impressive combination of physical comedy with martial arts film.
March 23, 2016
o melhor filme de comedia e ação que eu ja vi na vida
March 17, 2016
Kung Fu Hustle is the first Asian film that I've seen when I was young, and I watched it when I was a little kid. I remember the fight scenes, the running chase scene, the Axe Gang, the Lion's Roar, the Beast, and the piano scene. So when I watched this again, it still holds up greatly. Stephen Chow is really great, and he choreographs his fight scenes very well. The fight scenes are fantastic and just exhilarating to watch. The characters are memorable, especially the Beast who's in the last 30 minutes of the film. The references in this like Looney Tunes and other stuff are cleverly done and are very funny. The jokes are really good, and the effects still look amazing. The camerawork is impressive, and the soundtrack is really catchy. Kung Fu Hustle is a terrific movie that is a classic to me.
½ March 8, 2016
It is so silly, yet so much fun. It isn't laugh out loud, at least not to me but it is a movie I'd watch again and again. Though, I prefer Shaolin soccer.
March 8, 2016
Best kung-fu film with fun and love in every scene
February 27, 2016
Es una película tontorrona en muchos aspectos pero sencillamente brillante en cuanto a diversión se refiere. Gana el doble de puntos su doblaje al español, que la hace increiblemente más divertida.