Kung Fury Reviews

• Mar 17, 2021

Even knowing full well what I was diving straight into, I was initially amazed by the sheer frenetic energy of this short flick that made me watch it with full bewilderment. But even though after it all ended I wanted more (there are still chances for the sequel, right?) I also felt that there was also something... lacking in the finale, especially when it comes to Hitler as the final boss – too little epicness and too much goofiness in that final fight, perhaps? Nevertheless, more of such bombastic action and over-the-top parodist humor would certainly not hurt anyone, right?

• Mar 02, 2021

This movie knows what it is, it know what you wanna see. It provides all of that, but you will also have questions. This movie doesn't care about your questions, you get everything but answers.

• Oct 17, 2020

The glory of this movie is too epic to be described by the word epic.

The glory of this movie is too epic to be described by the word epic.

• Sep 30, 2020

The movie is the ultimate B movie, if you need to just chill out this is the movie to watch

• Jul 09, 2020

2 minutes in,instant erection

2 minutes in,instant erection

• May 16, 2020

An insane homage to everything vintage 80s packed with babes on wolves, villainous arcade machines and rogue cops. This isn't just fun satire but actually a really cool art project with unique effects.

• Mar 04, 2020

A movie that takes no apologies for riding the coattails of vaporwave/80s aesthetics and comedy ridiculousness. This is a great short 30-minute flick for those who want to enjoy a few good laughs and see some epic fighting. Did I mention that Hitler gets his ass handed to him in this movie? 4.5/5. Don't watch the sequels.

• Jan 05, 2020

I saw it. I laughed. I remember something about Hitler? That's about it. Just another thing off the dollar menu to keep you from starving is what this movie feels like.

• Mar 06, 2019

A Masterpiece made by the gods!

A Masterpiece made by the gods!

• Sep 02, 2018

Every line of dialog is a cliché, and it is meant to be. The action is over the top, the violence is unending, and it is the most fun action movie I have ever seen. Perfect mesh of modern day action movies and old school vibes. It is like watching an action movie about a main character in a video game. Plus it is only half an hour.