Labyrinth Reviews

• Oct 02, 2019

I can't imagine anyone better than David Bowie for this film. Jim Henson put a lot of imagination, creativity, and passion into this fantasy movie. It does have some issues but nothing that can't be overlooked.

• Sep 05, 2019

Some of my best childhood memories are watching this movie. I'm pretty sure I stretched out the VHS on many rental stores versions.

• Aug 04, 2019

Best jim henson movie ever

Best jim henson movie ever

• Jul 29, 2019

beautiful movie that makes original a plot based on overcoming a maze. Here the protagonist is moved by the love towards the previously hated little brother, the film is funny and full of life, in the labyrinth the villain will try in every way to stop the girl. The whole thing is punctuated by the magnificent voice of David Bowie

• Jul 16, 2019

One of the best films I'd seen as a child. If you like Little shop of horrors, Goonys and Dark Crystal then this is for you

• Jul 12, 2019

Might be funnier if you´re high or drunk...

Might be funnier if you´re high or drunk...

• Marisa H
    Jul 07, 2019

It’s a cult classic, and I’d never seen it on the big screen. So much fun!

It’s a cult classic, and I’d never seen it on the big screen. So much fun!

• Malinda O
    Jul 04, 2019

Favorite movie since I was little. Better on the big screen!

Favorite movie since I was little. Better on the big screen!

• Lydia
    Jul 03, 2019

I am so pleased that I was able to see this in the theaters on the big screen! A childhood favorite that just gets better with time.

• Jun 26, 2019

This movie is so entertaining is like a ride but David Bowie still the show with his magnificent performance as the wicked goblin king, definitely one of the best fantasy movies I ever saw.