Lara Croft - Tomb Raider - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Lara Croft - Tomb Raider Reviews

½ June 6, 2017
a wish these films had been better
½ May 27, 2017
I enjoyed this movie, as much as I could. But overall, it is not a quality film. I enjoyed a couple of the action scenes and Jolie did fit the role. But, that is really it. The story wasn't all that great. This is a good popcorn movie but nothing more.
½ April 12, 2017
4/11/2017 (2): Jolie was pretty sexy in this action role, but the movie was ok at best.
March 25, 2017
one of the best movies by angelina. pretty solid if you ignore that she has the power to travel trough time, save his father and destroy the illuminati triangle, yet she ignores all that cause his father says "you stolen all the time in the world not just a bit" that its not how time travel works...
January 17, 2017
Sure the story is pure fantasy and a little contrived but this movie has so much going for it. The perfect actress in the lead role, some excellent and exciting action sequences, truly fun characters and cool cinematography.

Pure fun - even if I still don't quite understand some of the time related elements to the plot.
½ December 29, 2016
Escenas muy exageradas, que no tienen sentido, la actuación es mala y aburrida, no le encontraba sentido de conexión con lo que pasaba.
December 23, 2016
this movie is almost like a good game. and Angelina Jolie is perfect for the Tomb raider girl.
½ December 10, 2016
Jolie is in this movie so obviously it is a good one. Lara Croft is nt your average lady let me put it like that I don't see any real problem with this movie I think it is good.
½ November 15, 2016
An incredibly enjoyable film that is perfect for boring Sunday afternoons but in terms of critiquing it, it is an uneven mess. Angelina Jolie is perfect for Lara Croft, she's sexy and she kicks ass! But the other performances are ludicrously over the top, with a Daniel Craig performance that includes one of the worst American accents in film. The story is very far fetched and the action scenes are unrealistic and over the top. But for all its faults, I enjoyed it's cheesiness and frantically fast pace. There's something about this film that is very rewatchable, fun and almost addicting.
½ November 6, 2016
Une adaptation pas trop mal grace a Angelina Jolie mais le scenar ne casse pas trois pattes sans parler de la rea plus que limite.
½ September 26, 2016
Good action scenes, and Jolie brings Lara Croft to life, but the story itself is not engaging enough.
September 22, 2016
Fun popcorn action flick.
July 6, 2016
Too bad that one of the only things worth seeing in this movie is Angelina Jolie naked! I think this is one reason why Brad Pitt was attracted to her in the first place!
Angie definitely looks and acts the role of Lara Croft perfectly, but the rest of the film could have been so much better than how it turned out to be in the end!
½ June 28, 2016
slightly over the top with the unrealistic action but I the video game was the same so no big deal. Entertaining enough.
½ June 23, 2016
Angelina Jolie's beauty aside, the movie itself is not very good. It does little to make you care about anything happening on screen and constantly contains silly set pieces.
June 15, 2016
One of the worst video game made into a film. It just sucks big time. The film didn't kill Jolie's career like I thought it did, but it did hurt it for a while. The dumbest thing in the film is when she punched the shark. How Roger Ebert like this is beyond me.
½ June 6, 2016
Silly, yet awesome. Mixes bad storytelling with incredibly entertaining, over the top action sequences. It's Lara Croft - what did you expect!
Brilliant casting by the way.
May 24, 2016
31% Not even Angelina Jolie, despite her perfect portrayal as Lara Croft can save this sloppy mess from putting you to sleep with boring action, uneven pacing, thin characters, and a dumb plot.
½ April 24, 2016
Tiresome & cardboard.
It's one of those movies where I'd fell asleep to.
jamrcla
February 28, 2016
A good game to film adaption, Some good action scenes Jolie plays the part of Lara brilliant, She was made for the part, Story and acting were under par but who goes to a film like this for the acting, Overall one of the best films to come from a game.