Reviews

• Sep 23, 2021

Just a B-movie all the way through. After 10 minutes, the plot gives away the big secret, so now you've got an hour and a half of pure, generic cliché soup to suffer your way through before you arrive at the everyone-and-their-toddler-knew-what-was-gonna-happen ending.

• Jun 28, 2021

This is so corny it's good.

This is so corny it's good.

• Apr 29, 2021

Well I think it's a lovely, feeling good movie. Don't know what many bad reviews are talking about really.

• Apr 17, 2021

Loved it! Cheesy romcom, but great.

Loved it! Cheesy romcom, but great.

• Apr 10, 2021

If your looking for a rom-com this is it. Main characters play well together and it's good light fun.

• Mar 31, 2021

I just watched this again after a 12-year hiatus. I don't know why I liked it so much better this time around, but I did. Some of the physical humor is over the top, but she is lovely in this movie, as was the lead male actor. I'm a soft touch for happy endings and good music, and this had both.

• Mar 22, 2021

Draconical movie full of clichés, well acted but no surprise at all. So it became boring!

• Mar 05, 2021

Il problema di base sono i due protagonisti e gli assurdi dialoghi che hanno tra di loro; che per di più sono combinati da una serie di momenti imbarazzanti. Un altro aspetto che funziona poco è la totale assenza di originalità nel carattere dei due protagonisti, assolutamente stereotipati.

• Feb 14, 2021

Beautifully performed. Memorable moments and the feeling and tug of falling in love is here.

• Feb 12, 2021

I don't care what the critics say, or Matthew Goode himself! And I love Matthew Goode! But this is one of my favourite movies! I love his clever wit, and charm in this movie. If you love romantic comedies, than this is a must-see! Granted there is probably not the depth like most critics seem to be looking for, but aren't most of these movies like if you've seen one, you've seen them all! It is a nice, light-hearted romantic comedy with charming characters! A nice movie to take in if you do want to give your mind a rest, and just simply have a laugh, and enjoy the ride!