Let Him Go Reviews

• 2h ago

Really enjoyed this movie, thought provoking, balancing the tension and drama between a family trying to save their grandson and a corrupt hateful family, I loved it!

• Ninja Star
    2h ago

Great script and performances. One warning: some pretty graphic violence.

Great script and performances. One warning: some pretty graphic violence.

• 2h ago

The relationships are unique and satisfying. The plot advances slowly with suspense metered out perfectly. The climax is terrifying and stunning. What a flick!

• Brittany
    5h ago

I love Diane and Kevin, but this movie was just pointless. Story could have used more developing and drama.

• 7h ago

Great Acting overall. Not really action packed, but if you are in the mood for a sit down good story, this is it.

• Maria P
    8h ago

Loved the movie, tells a story of what family is about.

Loved the movie, tells a story of what family is about.

• 8h ago

This movie was great. The suspense had me at the edge of my seat. The story line made you either hate or love the characters.

• 10h ago

Mostly, the story is not great and is slow-moving. The acting was good – Diane Lane had a better part. Costner had a strong dramatic part toward the end of the movie. The movie is sad – I don't want to give the story away. In one sense, it was a story of good and evil… Not recommended.

• Connie V
    13h ago

Movie was heartwarming which caters to most women and also had action which will keep the men awake. Guessing game on next move which was good in keeping me interested.

• 17h ago

A rewarding ending if you can wait patiently for the showdown to arrive.

A rewarding ending if you can wait patiently for the showdown to arrive.