Lilo & Stitch - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Lilo & Stitch Reviews

½ August 7, 2017
This has to be verging on classic by now
½ August 4, 2017
Would've been a 10/10 if it had been entirely about Lilo and her sister Nani. Not to say I hate Stitch per se, but it feels like a distraction from a truly great story.
August 3, 2017
|It's a 7,3 out of 10|
July 28, 2017
This Air Bud movie was so weird? I mean i feel like the writers really captured North Korea perfectly with this film however it does not make up for the weird incest at the end of the credits...also Elvis sucks so yeah you know. Ice cream cone guy was obviously a figure of god that was ever omnipresent within the construct of the story. This film was made in the post-9/11 mindset with some scenes heavily mirroring the twin towers.. this movie is for kids....my Nigerian son pluqueelaye was mortified and constipated.
July 15, 2017
An enjoyable Disney. Not at all as you expect it to be. In fact, I avoided this one due to the belief that it would not be my thing.
It seems I was wrong and i found that I really enjoyed myself. The humour is very silly and delivered brilliantly, visual gags and comic lines alike. It's also a nice story but it's the characters that make it.
A final point to note... the soundtrack is awesome!
½ June 24, 2017
My favorite Disney movie because of Stitch.
½ June 18, 2017
Fresh and rainbowy as a midday Hawaiian sun shower.
June 16, 2017
Surfs up see this funny movie that takes place in Hawaii and the scenery looked good as well as the animation. I found it a bit funny
June 12, 2017
I really love this movie! The strongest suit of this film has to be the relationship between Lilo and her older sister Nani. You can tell this is what carries the emotions of this movie, and it delivers a good message about family. I do feel like the alien stuff is targeted for the younger audience, and there could have been a little less focus on that element, but I don't mind it so much to the point where it detracts from my overall viewing experience. I still love Lilo & Stitch regardless.
½ June 1, 2017
A fun-hearted film that delivers a good message about family...not bad for an alien-experiment centric film.
½ May 27, 2017
Lilo And Stitch does have a lot to offer with an emotional story, Great animation and characters that are either well developed or funny.
However, the tone doesn't know if it wants to be a cute family comedy or a serious drama, also resulting in characters that don't get as much screen time as they should.
I can easily make three recommendations:
1.Sci-Fi fans.
2.People who love the islands(Hawaii or Guam, your pick.)
3.Disney fans.
Story:6|10
Animation:10|10
Characters:7|10
Overall:7.2|10
½ May 22, 2017
This movie is amazing and it had an amazing plot to it and it is also pretty funny whoever had the idea to make this was awesome because the movie is full of creativity
May 16, 2017
Lilo & Stitch has weaker dialogue despite a couple of instantly recognizable lines and its pacing is all over the place as the beginning is overly extended and the ending is rushed. However, this is still one of Disney's best 2000s efforts owing to very good characterization with interesting and different main characters than usual, fun sci-fi elements, pleasing watercolor animation, good score and a heartfelt, well explored family drama.
May 12, 2017
A great movie for the whole ohana
½ May 9, 2017
Not your typical Disney and better for it
½ May 6, 2017
The otherwise great story may be a little disjointed and unfocused at times, but the relationship between the two sisters in the movie is extremely engaging and may even leave a tear in your eye, the rest of the characters are a lot of fun to watch, and the animation is the absolute most beautiful and respectful representation of Hawaii ever displayed on film. Undoubtedly one of Disney's greatest products from the 2000s.
February 26, 2017
Cute alien meets Hawaiian Ohana.
½ January 16, 2017
Fun, adventurous, and surprisingly heartfelt, Lilo and Stitch dazzles with compelling characters and entertainment, creating a more emotional drama with real issues than the romance stuff Disney Animation usually puts out.
½ January 15, 2017
It's a bright, engaging bauble with half a dozen Elvis Presley songs for Mom and Dad, and just enough sass -- Stitch sticks his tongue into his nose and eats his snot -- to keep the tweeners giggling.
December 15, 2016
Although some parts of it are slightly odd, this movie is a very charming and heartfelt story about family.