Lilo & Stitch - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Lilo & Stitch Reviews

½ January 16, 2017
Fun, adventurous, and surprisingly heartfelt, Lilo and Stitch dazzles with compelling characters and entertainment, creating a more emotional drama with real issues than the romance stuff Disney Animation usually puts out.
½ January 15, 2017
It's a bright, engaging bauble with half a dozen Elvis Presley songs for Mom and Dad, and just enough sass -- Stitch sticks his tongue into his nose and eats his snot -- to keep the tweeners giggling.
½ December 27, 2016
An enjoyable Disney. Not at all as you expect it to be. In fact, I avoided this one due to the belief that it would not be my thing.
It seems I was wrong and i found that I really enjoyed myself. The humour is very silly and delivered brilliantly, visual gags and comic lines alike. It's also a nice story but it's the characters that make it.
A final point to note... the soundtrack is awesome!
December 15, 2016
Although some parts of it are slightly odd, this movie is a very charming and heartfelt story about family.
December 7, 2016
I found this movie to be a lesson and understanding movie about accepting family for their differences. It encourage children to learn that being different is okay and to express themselves. Lilo and Stitch learn from each other that being different was better than being something they were not. The film gives a relate-able vibe toward the characters because there are families just like Lilo and Nani as a dysfunctional family or household. For someone who wants their children to have an understanding of family and being different in a family, I would highly recommend this movie to watch as a family.
November 30, 2016
Stitch is adorable, love it!
November 29, 2016
this movie is awesome great human story
November 28, 2016
After watching Lilo and Stitch, it is clear that family is important to everyone no matter age or where they may come from. This movie allows for you to reflect on your family and how important keep bonds and traditions going. Bringing people together and instilling happiness is what this movie is about and therefore represents a high quality film to watch with other family members on a day you may be feeling alone.
November 26, 2016
Best Disney movie to date.
November 24, 2016
This is hilarious and heart-warming and has an excellent story and a talented cast.
October 17, 2016
Valuable Life Lessons of Lilo & Stitch

The Disney animated film Lilo & Stitch (2002) is a nice change of pace from most other Disney productions. Producer Clark Spencer has worked on other successful Disney films including Winnie the Pooh, Zootopia, and Tangled. Lilo & Stich looks like a Disney film for kids, but it themes range from difficult friendships, social isolation, and non-traditional family relationships. Lilo & Stitch is a heart wrenching yet action packed movie with surprising twists and turns that eventually lead to valuable life lessons. This is not your average fairy tale story.

Nani is left to raise her little sister Lilo. Together they are overwhelmed by the constant chaos. Lilo has a hard time fitting in and prays for a friend. Stitch, also known as experiment #626, is an alien who escaped from a spaceship that was under locked down and is now lose on Earth. Stitch and Lilo find each other when Nani decides she wants to adopt a dog for her baby sister. Stitch covers up his true identity to pass as a dog while in hiding. Little did they know, un-seeable and dangerous situations were waiting for them. In order to protect his new family, he is forced to reveal his true colors. This fairy tale ends by learning valuable life lessons while joining two worlds together to become one big and happy family.

If you are a sucker for the classic Disney animation films but still want something that isn't so predictable, I suggest watching Lilo & Stitch. The thought of being a princess who falls in love and lives happily ever after is not realistic and shouldn't be taught to our children. Lilo & Stitch shows how you can make the best of any situation. Not only is this film untraditional, it is relatable for all ages. With the numerous Elvis songs, Nani's struggles, and scenes of hilarious commentary and actions, even adults would be entertained by a Disney production.
October 4, 2016
LILO is a mistaken outcast and stitch shouldn't have been made so this chemistry is amazing and the supporting characters are awesome
September 5, 2016
Combining cute aliens with soulful family, this oddball Disney story is funny, action-packed and surprisingly smart. It remains one of the company's most emotionally engaging films.
August 31, 2016
This has been my favorite film for the last 14 years.
August 29, 2016
626 is the rating I give!
August 26, 2016
The quote "Ohana means Family" means everything to me after watching Lilo & Stitch.
August 15, 2016
Lilo & Stitch showed some charm and laughter with its characters!
August 14, 2016
LIlo and Stich provides a fun viewing experience for anyone who watches, thanks to the lovable characters.
July 31, 2016
Child services? What kind of Disney film is this?
July 22, 2016
ABSOLUTELY ORIGINAL!! AMAZING PLOT, GREAT MUSIC, PERFECT SONGS, PERFECT CAST, EVEN BETTER THAN FROZEN. THE SAME AS THE ICE AGE MOVIES!!! I GRADE THIS AN "A". :D