Lilo & Stitch Reviews

• Aug 10, 2019

a godamn masta peece

a godamn masta peece

• Aug 06, 2019

Ohana = Family Family = Nobody gets left behind Disney = Traditional Animated Family Film

• Jul 24, 2019

One of my favorite Disney films, looking forward to the remake.

One of my favorite Disney films, looking forward to the remake.

• Jul 17, 2019

While questioning the PG rating, I find this movie a fun and heartfelt story between two outcasts and a moral behind family. Especially set in the (Before) Unexplored state of Hawaii. There's also a lot of creativity in the alien's design's especially Stitch. A+ in my book!

• Jun 30, 2019

I really enjoyed this film as it is a great representation of Hawaiian culture and is overall pretty funny, and in the end, Stitch is just a really lovable character. I highly recommend this one!

• Jun 29, 2019

So f**king good I absolutely loved this movie I definitely recommend it

So f**king good I absolutely loved this movie I definitely recommend it

• May 29, 2019

This movie is very near and dear to my heart. I, like Lilo, have a much older sister and went through the traumatic loss of a loved one. Lilo and Nani's relationship is so believable and heartfelt that it nearly moves me to tears every time. It's a well written story about an odd little girl and an odd alien (over simplified, I know) and they become best friends. This movie is perfect, hilarious, and beautiful. I will watch it until the end of time.

• May 05, 2019

Whether or not the sci-fi elements feel out of place depends on who you ask but Lilo & Stitch is still representative of Disney never losing hope in spite of taking place in their Experimental Era where their movies mostly bombed or had poor reception at least in comparison to the Disney Renaissance. The watercolour-based animation is lovely, the voice acting is good, the characters are memorable and likable, the movie's funny and it deals with mature themes without talking down to its target audience thus sending great life lessons. And while not a musical, the Hawaiian music is the loveliest thing I've ever heard. I can't say Lilo & Stitch is one of my favourite movies ever within the Disney animated canon but its big heart still makes it a watchable movie at the end of the day.

• Apr 12, 2019