Limitless - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Limitless Reviews

June 11, 2017
Brilliant! I loved it
½ May 31, 2017
Limitless is a good movie that feels like it could have been a great movie. It under-utilizes its premise and the third act feels more sloppy than compelling.
½ May 20, 2017
The ambitions of a being
May 20, 2017
A) Why is he painted in a positive light when he accomplished nothing?
B) If the possibilities of what he could achieve with the drug were limitless, why didn't he just learn the chemical make-up and make his own so the situation never escalated? Clearly he wasn't that smart.
May 1, 2017
cool movie... but i left the theatre thinkin' it couldve been better
April 6, 2017
Great television, very original and fun. The humor approach and creative directing helps one to easily overlook the plot holes. I would love to see a season two.
½ March 23, 2017
Bit lacking in imagination and just sort of fizzles out.
½ March 6, 2017
Fascinating story and thrilling film. It took me a while to watch it because i had some many unseen films to catch up on but boy was i happy to watch this one. Very good story, great acting, plenty of action and food for thoughts throughout the film. Definitely a must see. Hooray
½ February 19, 2017
This is a real uptourmovie, as it has relations to reality in ways most does not know about, mostly because people abuse possibiilities and drungs and so lock down for exploring their absoloute poetential..
½ February 17, 2017
Awful crap for teenagers, in the same league as Divergent and Hunger Games.

Even De Niro can't save this...

1.5/5
February 1, 2017
It's good movie to watch
½ January 15, 2017
Another Sci-Fi, and another success from my point of view so all is good in the Leonard mind right now. When Bradley Cooper gets writers block and sees his life spiralling out of control in a matter of minutes, he takes up a long lost acquaintances offer of a new drug that will allow him access to utilise 100% of his brain - I mean what could go wrong right? At first, it appears unbelievable as within seconds he is displaying knowledge and reactions he never new he had, allowing him to not only complete his book, but advance his career to the highest level, making millions in minutes. The only catch is that this is only as good as his last drug, so when he's ran out, it's game over - Not only will he lose his incredible thought process, but there's a fair chance he'll lose his life too given the unstable side effects of this new pill. Can he ensure a lifetime supply of happiness, or will it be a case of rags to riches, and riches to RIP? Only time would tell, and the development is quite an enjoyable journey. Wasn't really what I was expecting, but what I got was much better so what a bonus. For me the ending didn't answer all the questions posed, as we're left second guessing how things would ultimately pan out, and as that's the main question on everyone's lips, that's a tad disappointing. It's moderately action packed, avoids being predictable, and is of course well acted throughout so is more than recommendable to those seeking a good old thriller. It won't blow you away, but won't leave you short either. It's also not the greatest message to be putting out there in today's society, by suggesting that some drugs can bring you the ultimate success. Therefore, if there's any youngsters reading this, SAY NO TO DRUGS kids, and don't believe what you see here!
January 2, 2017
This is a PERFECT movie... to watch on cable... with commercial interruptions. I seriously cannot imagine enjoying this film any other way.
December 27, 2016
What if a pill could activate more of the marbles in your head? Is there anyone over 16 who doesn't understand the concept of Ying and yang? Anything earned from other than hard work has a cost must higher than readily perceived. It is exciting and dramatic with an unusual ending, just remember tht is not how it happens in real life.
December 16, 2016
An entertaining movie that you easily forget after seeing and whose curious premise runs out of steam too quickly, but this is compensated at least by a charming and charismatic Bradley Cooper who keeps you interested long after you had stopped caring about the story.
December 13, 2016
Don't you love movies that make you feel like you're reading a book? Coulda been better. But much better than what I expected.
½ December 6, 2016
What seems like a pretty obvious plot-line to me turned out to be a very well told and visually creative movie that kept my attention. It certainly made me want to be limitless.
December 4, 2016
The easy way out, the american way, take a pill and you will be insanely smart for a period. Climbing to the top of the chain, ignoring the depth and talent it takes. You may be able to cheat your way to the top, but you cant cheat a movie into a good one.
December 3, 2016
You people leaving negative comments are simply crazy..this movie is DOPE as fack. Piss off, pretentious turds. FIVE STARS.
½ November 6, 2016
Eddie Morra (Bradley Cooper) es un escritor viviendo un momento de gran frustración, cuando un antiguo amigo le muestra los poderes de una droga llamada NZT que permite alcanzar el potencial máximo del cerebro. Las destrezas de Morra en todos los campos se dispararán volviéndose un genio de Wall Street y llamando la atención de magnates como Carl Van Loon (Robert De NIro) quien quiere contar con el talento del nuevo genio. La droga encierra impredecibles consecuencias, indeseadas, que podrían ir en contra de los deseos de Eddie. Recomendable!!