Little Women Reviews

• linda g
    3h ago

Well cast, great presentation of a classic!

Well cast, great presentation of a classic!

• Kristina
    5h ago

I liked how it explains the mind set off Louisa May Alcott as to why her fictional character Jo March needed to marry. I think it was cleverly added to give an accurate portrayals of both there character and writer.

• Kevin R
    5h ago

outstanding period piece about how society dictates how women are to live their lives, and what happens when those rules are challenged by intelligent resourceful women. The music is all classical, and delightful .

• bill s

Wife thought it best movie shes ever seen

Wife thought it best movie shes ever seen

• Lance
    7h ago

Hard to say with the Kobe news coming literally just as the movie started but Greta and Ronan make a great team as usual.

• little women
    8h ago

very touching movie.

very touching movie.

• Boravin
    9h ago

Wonderful! Amazing! Beautiful! Heartwarming! Relatable! Real! Great acting! Beautiful costumes, beautiful scenes, great music!

• Lindsay
    10h ago

Beautifully done, I adored how they honored the book.

Beautifully done, I adored how they honored the book.

• Peggy
    11h ago

Classic, timeless story, well carried out by the cast

Classic, timeless story, well carried out by the cast

• Cherie
    11h ago

Very true to the book Loved it!

Very true to the book Loved it!