Lost in Space Reviews

• 4d ago

Great film. Not sure why the rating is so harsh. I loved it and it had me pulled in every episode I watched. I dont get it why others dont feel the same. The cast was aboustly amazing as for the director. Hope to see the next season. I beg of you!

• Dec 31, 2019

Loved season one and loved season two. The cast acts their butts off and although I know they are going to ok, it still keeps me on the edge of my seat. A total fan. PLEASE BRING BACK SEASON 3!!!!

• Dec 31, 2019

Great family movie that has been attacked by critics , I've seen movie long time ago and it wasn't bad reading that people commented bad I decided to watch again . I was quite surprised.Movie has good action and story that could expand .Actors were great . Look critics , if you can make movie like this yes then after you have done your movie then throw crap on it. I'm not happy with recent star wars but I could not make that good movie unless I had big company and people working with me . So sad critics that only write like some keyboard warriors .Go home. This movie is good and most normal people who just want to relax and watch family film , a bit like disney .Will enjoy it . If you start looking for cracks you always find them.

• Nov 05, 2019

Derivative and cheesy, it's only worth the watch for the performance of Gary Oldman and some of the CGI.

• Sep 23, 2019

I loved this series as a fan of space sci-fi. Please watch and vote so we can get a second season!!! <3

• Sep 22, 2019

No tiene una historia definida, es un giro tras otro, sumando viajes en el tiempo

• Sep 21, 2019

Seeing how the original TV show is rather goofy and outdated, giving it the "sci-fi blockbuster" treatment actually wasn't a bad idea. Sadly, the movie's execution of this idea falls flat on its face despite the talented cast thanks to a terrible script with stilted line deliveries at times, horrible CGI and bad direction. I'm sure this movie was relatively decent at the time and I do feel that it was trying to be a good movie but by the looks of it, the Netflix reimagining is what the fans of the '60s show should be looking for if they want "darker and edgier" Lost in Space.

• Mar 18, 2019

Stephen Hopkinsâ(TM)s sci-fi adventure flick lacks the actual intensity, intrigue and treatment proper for the genre, in a simulation of mediocre production and cartoonish esthetics, not to mention the all-over-the-place plot lines attempting to be cleverer than what actually ended up, in addition to a wasted cast-members, along Gary Oldman and William Hurt, and including a series of awfully looking special effects, worthy of the 90s-CGI decadence.

• Mar 15, 2019

I couldn't watch it. I'm serious, couldn't get through the opening scene. It was like watching Matt Leblanc in Friends doing Joey Tribbiani pretending to be an actor in a real movie. Don't get me wrong, it was good in Friends where he's doing a character who is not a real actor pretending to be one. I'm guessing that he was paid to act for real in this one.

• Mar 08, 2019

Movie is good until they get to the ship with the creatures and land on the planet. Turn it off there, it is horrible from that point on and ruins it all.