A Low Down Dirty Shame Reviews

• Apr 26, 2019

I've learned that there is an inverse correlation between critic reviews and the actual quality and enjoyment factor of a movie. A sad state of affairs if you ask me. It was funny, filled with action and shooting, and sexy. What more do you want? Anyway, this is one awesome, and utterly quotable movie. In my twenties, I watched this movie repeatedly. The consistent enjoyment factor gave me a sense of comfort. Anyhoo, F$&@ critics. The 0% rating is proof positive that they're clearly way too self important. Watch. Laugh. Enjoy.

• Nov 29, 2018

It's fine. The sterotypes are funny. Stop being overly critical.

It's fine. The sterotypes are funny. Stop being overly critical.

• Jul 17, 2018

This movie is a classic. Still funny.

This movie is a classic. Still funny.

• Jul 14, 2018

Keenen Ivory Wayans Is Number 1 On The Movie Screen In The World

Keenen Ivory Wayans Is Number 1 On The Movie Screen In The World

• Mar 01, 2018

Decent film. Humor maintained throughout, and Pinkett and Wayans play off each other well with their May-December alluded romance. I enjoyed the cast, from Charles S. Dutton, down to Corwin Hawkins (a talent way lost way too soon R.I.P.). This movie is always to fun to watch!

• Jun 14, 2016

To me, it's not an action comedy, it's just a comedy. And in that sense, it was a success. In the end, maybe it comes down to personal preference. Different things make different people laugh.

• Feb 10, 2015

not as good as I remembered when I was younger

not as good as I remembered when I was younger

• May 20, 2014

It's a shame that they don't have Black critics who can especially review Black films. It's sad that I even had to hint at such a thing, however, it's clear that such movies don't get a fair shake otherwise. This movie is decent, and funny. When it comes to Black films, I simply ignore what "professional" critics have to say, as they're usually dead wrong.

• Aug 03, 2013

The kind of garbage I would expect from a wayans.

The kind of garbage I would expect from a wayans.

• Jun 15, 2013

I wouldn't say it was funny, but it's a decent action/cop movie - needed a better offsider than Pinkett-Smith, such as Sandler or Lawrence in Bulletproof/Bad Boys. Some funny scenes during the final stand in the shopping centre at the end, especially the bungee! Not terrible, but not that good either...