Madame Curie Reviews

• Jul 22, 2020

Powerful in every aspect of the film.

Powerful in every aspect of the film.

• Feb 01, 2019

The best inspiring movie ever made! With the best movie character ever portrayed: Greer Garson as Marie Curie!

• Nov 29, 2016

Madame Currie is an amazing film. It is about Marie who is an impoverished student living in Paris. Greer Garson and Walter Pidgeon give excellent performances. The screenplay is well written. Mervyn LeRoy did a great job directing this movie. I enjoyed watching this motion picture because of the drama and romance. Madame Curie is a must see.

• Jun 16, 2016

A story everyone should be familiar with, even if this version is slightly whitewashed by the author - the Curie's younger daughter that didn't get her own Nobel. Such a wonderful cast!

• Feb 03, 2015

It was hard not to laugh and cry through out the movie.... It's not often you get attached to the characters of a movie.

• Jan 12, 2014

Good American movie about fine Polish lady who happened to be great French scientist.

• Jan 05, 2014

Definitely captured the trials of a scientist

Definitely captured the trials of a scientist

John B Super Reviewer
    Dec 11, 2013

Pidgeon and Garson get together often in films. This is their depiction of the Curies with Madame Curie as the more famous of the two. This is only a very passable biopic though. It's nice to know the story but it really needs some additional life.

• Oct 28, 2013

Like other films from this era, the emotion of the story is somewhat aggrandized, but it's anchored by Garson's determination and wit and by Pidgeon's humble charm.

• Jun 27, 2013

I love most films based on history or a biography so I enjoyed this one. Greer Garson is one of my favorites as well. Enjoyable and interesting.