Made of Honor - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Made of Honor Reviews

½ September 13, 2016
What the critics' consensus doesn't take into account is that we chicks like our chick flicks formulaic because it has to progress in a certain way to its happy ending to be just right. The two stars are great and so are Kevin McKidd and Sidney Pollack. Didn't know McKidd could sing so beautifully. Thoroughly enjoyed this chick flick....and I'm not ashamed of it!
½ September 1, 2016
This movie is awful, even as a chick flick. Do not waste your time and money.
April 1, 2016
It was funny and charming :) I enjoyed the movie alot
February 7, 2016
As much as i love the actor Patrick Dempsey i did not particularly Like this work of art it was an alright love story.
November 4, 2015
There are actors that you can watch in pretty much any movie because you don't really classify them with one single character. Even though Reese Witherspoon's most famous character might be Elle Woods in Legally Blonde and Kate Winslet is known for playing Rose in Titanic, it still doesn't feel weird to see Witherspoon in action movies and it doesn't feel weird to see Winslet in comedies. You can pretty much see them in anything and love them anyway.
Then there are actors that you classify with one character so much that it's weird seeing them in anything else, it doesn't matter how good they might be. Emma Watson will always be Hermione Granger, Daniel Radcliffe will always be Harry Potter and Patrick Dempsey will always be Derek Shepherd.
I can't see him in these lame romantic comedies, they just don't do him justice and it just makes me want to laugh. It just feels wrong and in the end that's all I can think about. How this movie just isn't right for him.
I could sit through the movie, I didn't feel like closing my eyes or turning it off but still it ended up being rather tedious. There was nothing hooking me to the screen, there was nothing that really made me want to know how it would end. The movie is predictable, you pretty much know the ending from the very beginning.
This is a movie that you've probably seen before a hundred times but with other actors and somewhat other lines. But it's all there. This movie only really exists for when you just happen to need something to do for the next 100 minutes, in that case it works perfectly.
September 30, 2015
Well, it's no Oscar winner, but it warmed my heart, and I like watching it over and over again. I have to admit that I'm a sucker for a good romcom.
½ August 28, 2015
Patrick is sharp, funny and smart, you'll get some moments here and there, but overall the movie is less than ordinary.
August 14, 2015
it was an absolute delight, wonderful movie
½ April 12, 2015
Made of Honor is a rip off of My Best Friend's Wedding, not funny nor memorable.
February 28, 2015
An entertaining bad movie that while ridiculous and riddled with haphazard clichés, does manage to inspire unintentional laughter of the riotous kind.
½ January 23, 2015
another suprisingly good movie well atleast compared to what I thought it would be.
January 18, 2015
A refreshing, truly romantic movie...And hysterically funny! Perfect for a rainy Sunday afternoon. Loved, Loved Loved every bit of it!!!
Robbanflix
January 2, 2015
Another comedy romance movie and all of these movies are very similar but still very entertaining to watch everytime but can be very predictable tho. Overall a decent movie for its genre.
½ December 22, 2014
Love Patrick Dempsey in this movie. Love the two of them together. Kind of slow getting started.
October 25, 2014
En sjarmerende og morsom film.
October 7, 2014
dis movie wAS dssoo good1
½ September 1, 2014
Kinda hate it, but I keep seeing it again hoping it'll change my mind because of Patrick.
August 16, 2014
Made of Honor takes a remarkably stupid concept, does one or two things well with it, and then goes on to bury its merits underneath cliches, terrible jokes, and fantastical phoniness.
½ July 17, 2014