Main Aurr Mrs. Khanna (Mrs Khanna and I) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Main Aurr Mrs. Khanna (Mrs Khanna and I) Reviews

February 22, 2012
Say Alvida to this movie
December 31, 2010
No real story, but still relatively entertaining throughout. I actually have no clue why this movie was intriguing, but it was. Subtle humor, average acting, decent songs, overall a very watchable average movie.
iLeo
September 5, 2010
Intriguing movie that centralizes upon a couple facing financial instability, and the problems begin to escalate on their relationship. Thinking that an opportunity in another country will allow things to return to normal, Samir jumps at the chance that he is given. Deciding to allow his wife Raina to return to India for the time being, she outwardly refuses to go. She remains in Australia, and decides to live on her own. Along the way, she befriends Akash, Arsh, and Tia. The three enable her to get back on her feet, and allows her to set things straight with her husband.
An amazing performance by Preity Zinta.
Great cast- Kareena Kapoor, Salman Khan, Sohail Khan, and Preity Zinta. Worthy!
½ June 3, 2010
Nice Movie - the fact that every couple faces hard times in life, but those who stick together, Succeed!
May 18, 2010
Just too many holes in the story.
½ April 2, 2010
expected more from this movie although I loved preity's performance in "Happening" song,she looked amazing :D and the place where 3 guys r in bed n answering who was akash to raina-that was the best part of movie haha
March 15, 2010
Screen Play - 0/5
Dialogues - 0/5
Acting - 1.5/5
Direction - C'mon we are not here to watch movies which are shot in a (type of diagonal)
Overall AGG= -1
Remark - boo !
February 3, 2010
hero salman, heroin karina. adik salman pun blakon gak.
starting agak mmbosankn skit..
prtengahan banyak lawaknya...
½ December 20, 2009
Wow. Horrible direction. No transition between story at all. cinemetography was awful and couldn't have been worse. Very sloppy. Acting was downright horrendous. Salman khan usually at least delivers a little bit, but his expressions were completely blank. Kareena Kapoor...nothing to say she is awful in every movie. Sohail Khan was surprisingly terrible in this, as he has done so well in his previous endevours such as Salaam-E-Ishq and Heroes. Music was sub par as well, even though it is Sajid-Wajid, who have impressed me before. Scenes were shot in a terrible fashion. Very hard to sit through it. The only good part of it was the special appearence at the end. One of the worst movies ever.
½ December 15, 2009
The story is pretty good. Music is good too. I cannot stand Sohail, but he is okay in this movie. Salman is particularly good in that role as he has a very intense personality and presence. I really liked it. Again, it is a good DVD rental, not a movie theater night kind of film.
½ December 1, 2009
Hmm! okay!
I Totally Hate the Cinematography! Whadda? Seriously their angles give me dizzy! There's a different between taking a photo and shooting a movie!! oblique angle is good for photography but not for movie! I mean seriously, it turned out to be totally w e i r d.

2nd. Sohail Khan need to learn more about writing script and finding a better story. Stop making a flop movie and do rise!

3rd. You would get kinda confusing about the movie in the first few minutes. You would like "whadda?"

4th. No Climax. We are all know "every movie needs to have a climax" where is this one at? the movie just totally flat!

5th. Salman and Sohail Acting wasn't good. As in fact both of them doesn't fit the characters!

So really Sohail Khan, either you be a good student and start to learn again from the beginning or quit your career as a producer! Either way!!!
November 29, 2009
nothing to say, u can guess by the rating
November 21, 2009
Main aur Mrs Khanna is third rated romantic film. I am sure Salman Khan & Kareena Kapoor choose the film just for fat high-salaried cheque. Last romantic film which I saw was RAB NE BANA DI JODI, This film was lame but atleast it had a script. Unfortunately MAMK doesn't even have that. I am totally unaware what is going in the film, very tiring and regressive. Even Performance is ridiculous, SALMAN KHAN & KAREENA KAPOOR looked disinterested throughout, PREITY ZINTA makes an embarrasing cameo as Pakistani Mujra Artist. SOHAIL KHAN & YASH TONK are not in element form. The only saving grace is the songs specially ''Don't say Alvida''. Overall Main aur Mrs Khanna is body devoid of soul...........Watch it at your own risk!
½ November 21, 2009
hhmmm.... lumayan..
tp kurang sedihnya, biasa aja
½ November 9, 2009
Worth a watch. Good songs...
½ November 8, 2009
this movie was a waste of my time. there was no point to the story. it was not intereting at all. it was a waste of the actors' talents and waste of time and money to make such a boring movie.
November 8, 2009
Was expecting to be better but still not bad for a watch. salman khan was ok, kaeena kapoor was irritating but sohail khan was the best. his comic timing was really amazing.
November 6, 2009
a tad bit better than salman khans wanted..
½ November 6, 2009
This movie sucks, only thing i liked was the cinematography. There is no story, it seems like one of those serials. Music is no good, the only song worth listening to is don't say alvida and you might like the item number from Priety Zinta. Acting from all the leads is not even mentioning. Kareena looks gorgeous the entire time. This is a must skip movie.
½ November 2, 2009
Too gud movie,,,rocking songs,,,soul touching lyrics my my.....vry nyc...