Marriage Story Reviews

• 10h ago

Liked it very much , full of emotions and most important no classic ending .

Liked it very much , full of emotions and most important no classic ending .

• 16h ago

I really liked it. The acting was great and the story was simple and enjoyable. Enjoyable may be the wrong word but it at least made for a good movie. But it wouldn’t be good for people who like exciting movies.

• 1d ago

Riveting story. Painful but seemingly honest portrayal of the sad ending to a marriage. Unique idea for a film, yet it works. Adam Driver singing "Being Alive" was a brilliant metaphor for the whole movie.

• 2d ago

Hard to relate to the characters.

Hard to relate to the characters.

• 3d ago

Way, way overrated. Didn't deserve to be nominated at all.

Way, way overrated. Didn't deserve to be nominated at all.

• 3d ago

I woke up this morning and thought, "I want to be heartbroken for over two hours". So I watched this movie. Actors did their jobs well, that's about all I can say.

• 4d ago

This film takes the sensitive subject of the process of divorce and possibly brings out its fullest potential of cinematic artistry with such vividness and honesty. Adam Driver & Scarlet Johansson are a masterclass; they have never been better! Supported by an exceptional cast (especially Laura Dern), quietly brilliant directing and a razor-sharp screenplay, this is one of the finest movies of 2019.

• 4d ago

Great Acting and a very real movie but I did not enjoy watching a movie about divorce.

• 4d ago

I liked the movie, great performance from Scarlett Johansson and Adam Drive.

I liked the movie, great performance from Scarlett Johansson and Adam Drive.

• 4d ago

Hard-hitting performances from the leads and excellent support across the board allows this film to examine the highs and lows of an emotionally tumultuous, but passionate, relationship from mutual adoration to its tumultuous implosion.