The Matrix - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Matrix Reviews

½ January 14, 2018
Dull, depressing and unoriginal. The Wachowski siblings made one good movie. And it wasn't this one, it was Bound in 1996....
January 13, 2018
This is one of my favorite movies, and I just watched it for the first time today. I have always thought that I would never like this movie because I knew what happens and nothing would surprise me, I was happily wrong. From the fun action to the unique story this movie has it all. If you are an action Movie fan you will love this movie
January 9, 2018
awesome for a non 80s movie.....coulda went way further with women simulated by the cmoputer which would end civilization as men would have 100 girl party......and check out
January 7, 2018
Clássico da ficção cientifica.
January 5, 2018
Sempre será o melhor.
December 30, 2017
One of the best film ever made.
Original.
Well cast.
Genuine sci-fi genre that uses the medium to explore the larger than life questions.
December 30, 2017
The force in this one is pretty good, Kylo must taught them, is this the Knight of Ren? ¤Lincoln )Will ?Be "Back
December 29, 2017
Grade: B+
With some cringe worthy dialogue and some parts where the CGI is a bit outdated, overall, it is fun, action packed with a great complex plot with lots of uniqueness.
December 26, 2017
The role he was born to play. Time has taken the sheen off this once glossy genre mash-up.
Still when you strip it down it is a film made on a wonderful idea with eye watering action scenes.
½ December 19, 2017
Puntaje Original: 7.0

Evidentemente fue hecha muy bien, y se nota el esfuerzo de los hermanos Wachowski, que además de aportar un nuevo formato visual, también nos ofrece una historia efectiva, aún abordando una trama sobre tratada en la ciencia-ficción.
December 5, 2017
MUST watch before you die.
½ November 30, 2017
when you can make something so fundamentally geeky cool and appealing, you did alright.
a game changer in film industry.... i cherish the experience of coming out of the theatre and feeling like your brain is hurting a little bit cause the film just hammered you right in the head... not sure what you just saw...
½ November 30, 2017
While it probably does not deserve the cult following it gets, The Matrix is still a fun movie.
½ November 24, 2017
Wooden acting, and some obvious effects shows, but after all these years, this flick still kicks ass!
October 31, 2017
Great philosophy on realism and whether to trust on your own perception. The action scenes are definitely an instant classic. A defining performance by Keanu Reeves. If we have one word to describe Keanu Reeves, it is always "Matrix".
October 26, 2017
on numara 5 y?ld?z :)
October 23, 2017
It suffers from a little too much exposition, and some nonsensical plot elements, but The Matrix has enough thrilling action and smart social commentary to be an a thoughtful and entertaining blockbuster.
½ October 23, 2017
The Matrix: An action classic with a thought provoking and timless story. With grand special effects and stylized action that make it one of the best action movies ever made to this day.
October 21, 2017
Revolutionary when released, this movie has really stood the test of time (if marred slightly by its sequels). A perfectly executed story from start to finish, which really should have ended there.
October 19, 2017
i've never watched the whole thing.