The Matrix - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Matrix Reviews

March 12, 2018
My #1 Movie of All time!
March 4, 2018
2°C the film is a masterpiece of science fiction, great effects and a script that leaves us questions and more questions about the future, an extremely memorable and grandly well-organized cast.
February 24, 2018
1001 movies to see before you die.
February 23, 2018
Morpheus is the one, Neo is just his prodogy. Boom'n movie!
February 23, 2018
There are movies, then there are good movies, then there are the greatest movies... and then comes The Matrix Trilogy!
February 6, 2018
Cinematography/Editing: 4
Age/Originality: 3
Total: 19/25
½ February 3, 2018
Not a very character driven movie, but this film is sure to give a hard jolt of awesome sci fi action goodness.
February 2, 2018
To me, the Matrix is a perfect action movie. The premise, the action, and the visuals are all so captivating and executed so well. As the years go by, I'm more and more stunned that this movie was released in 1999 because it still surpasses so much of the big budget action shlock that comes out today. And while it may not be quite as philosophical as it wants to be, it's vastly more intelligent than anything that has mass appeal these days.
January 28, 2018
Sometimes this film feels like a philosophical economic treatise on the world of numbers.
½ January 27, 2018
lots and lots of guns in this amazing yet disturbing movie
January 22, 2018
good movie bad animation
½ January 14, 2018
Dull, depressing and unoriginal. The Wachowski siblings made one good movie. And it wasn't this one, it was Bound in 1996....
January 13, 2018
This is one of my favorite movies, and I just watched it for the first time today. I have always thought that I would never like this movie because I knew what happens and nothing would surprise me, I was happily wrong. From the fun action to the unique story this movie has it all. If you are an action Movie fan you will love this movie
January 9, 2018
awesome for a non 80s movie.....coulda went way further with women simulated by the cmoputer which would end civilization as men would have 100 girl party......and check out
January 7, 2018
Clássico da ficção cientifica.
January 5, 2018
Sempre será o melhor.
December 30, 2017
One of the best film ever made.
Well cast.
Genuine sci-fi genre that uses the medium to explore the larger than life questions.
December 30, 2017
The force in this one is pretty good, Kylo must taught them, is this the Knight of Ren? ¤Lincoln )Will ?Be "Back
December 29, 2017
Grade: B+
With some cringe worthy dialogue and some parts where the CGI is a bit outdated, overall, it is fun, action packed with a great complex plot with lots of uniqueness.
December 26, 2017
The role he was born to play. Time has taken the sheen off this once glossy genre mash-up.
Still when you strip it down it is a film made on a wonderful idea with eye watering action scenes.