The Matrix Revolutions - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Matrix Revolutions Reviews

½ April 14, 2018
Though the action is still choreographed and entertaining and the emotion is high, this conclusion suffers from repetitive themes, overused special effects and long-gone originality.
March 31, 2018
The philosophical mumbo jumbo is forgettable but the as for a scifi action movie it still great.
March 12, 2018
Admittedly not as good as the first 2 but still pretty darn epic even by today's standards.
March 11, 2018
Melhor que The matrix: reloaded, REVOLUTIONS O ÚLTIMO CAPÍTULO DA ICÔNICA FRANQUIA, FACILMENTE ENTREGA AO TELESPECTADOR MAIS história E UM ENREDO MAIS SÓLIDO O QUE FALTOU MUITO NO SEGUNDO CAPITÚLO.

COMO OS DOIS ANTECESSORES É REPLETO DE BRILHANTES E FASCINANTES PENSAMENTOS FILOSÓFICOS. a conclusão final do filme pode TER SIDO controversa, E COM CERTEZA DEIXOU MUITOS FÃS DESAPONTADOS e confusos.
PORÉM se VOCÊ CONHECE A COMPLEXIDADE Da franquia VOCÊ logo SABE QUE NÃO HÁ COMO HAVER UM DESFECHO FELIZ PARA HISTÓRIA.

eu por exemplo não vejo um melhor desfecho do que esse apresentado pelos irmãos wachowski, eu TINHA DITO acima que NÃO hAVERIA conclusão feliz para essa fascinante história, mas EM PARTE ESSA AFIRMAÇÃO MINHA CHEGA A SER UM EQUÍVOCO, POIS ALÉM Dos irmãos wachowski NOS ENTREGAR novamente um excelente entretenimento que é matrix: revolutions, COM CENAS CHEIAS de ação de primeira linha, eles AINDA ENCOnTRARAM um meio de terminar a franquia com uma conclusão emocionante.

matrix: revolutions com certeza não é brilhante OU inovador DO JEITO QUE tHE MATRIX (1999) FOI, MAS NÃO DEIXA DE SER INJUSTAMENTE subestimado, REVOLUTIONS certamente vai entrar na lista, EM QUE os críticos erraram feio, muitos fãs também um dia olharam para trás e irão ver, como erraram em não apreciar essa excelente obra da sétima arte.
February 23, 2018
There are movies, then there are good movies, then there are the greatest movies... and then comes The Matrix Trilogy!
½ January 15, 2018
The best word to describe Matrix Revolutions is disappointing. From feeling like it was rushed in production, the battle of Zion feeling very over the top, and even the unnecessary death of some characters, this movie doesn't live up to the hype that the two other movies tried to make it. If you where to watch these three movie just don't bother with this one. Honestly they could have just made this franchise a two parter by just putting all of the good scene in this one in Reloaded and taking out all the bad in reloaded that would have been better then this. Easily this is the worst of the trilogy.
January 14, 2018
The Matrix series wasn't that good to begin with. Luckily this movie is probably the final nail in the coffin for any potential sequels, prequels, or remakes.....
½ January 11, 2018
its just another awful sequl
January 5, 2018
Sempre será o melhor.
½ December 30, 2017
I hated how the Matrix saga ended when I first saw this.

I think the sub-terrainian rave scene made me spew.

But in hindsight, the actual plot, if you paid any attention, was always about the actual humans and their conflict with the actual robots. It was inevitable that to conclude the actual storyline, there had to be a movie about that.

Nevertheless, the movie ended up being more about the "terminator" man vs machine battle, than it was about using the Sci-Fi genre to explore the big questions, which was disappointing.
December 19, 2017
Puntaje Original: 6.5

Nunca le tuve fe a esta trilogía, pero bueno, una de las peores maneras de concluir una saga con un gran potencial, sin tener en cuenta lo saturados que estamos de esta temática.
½ November 25, 2017
I don't know what's so "disappointing" about this third installment comparing to the second one. To me it's practically the same, like two parts of one story (which they are actually). But, it's true, it's even more CGI-ed than "Reloaded".
November 14, 2017
Even though The Matrix Revolution is one of the poor movies in the series, I still kind of like it. Yes, the strong plot is gone and the ending of the movie is really disappointing, but the characters still remain their coolness and the final battle between Neo and Smith is completely awesome. I thought this sequel was OK.
October 31, 2017
Should've taken the blue pill
October 28, 2017
Not a fan of the first movie, the second was worse, and this is even worse than that. As with the second movie, the whole plot just seems like an excuse for several well-choreographed but dull fight scenes in slow motion, complete with impossible moves and such. Very dull and pointless.
October 23, 2017
Matrix Revolutions: A dissapointing end to the matrix trilogy where characters and ideas take back seat to mindless, and boring action.
½ October 13, 2017
Haven't watched this movie since I saw it on its premier date and just remember it was one of the top 3 most disappointing theater experiences I have ever had and don't dare to relive that experience by rewatching it.
October 13, 2017
A review for Ollie and Eric. Bad movie. Really bad.
October 12, 2017
My all time favorite movie. Rotten Tomatoes is sorely wrong about this film.
October 7, 2017
I may be interested in seeing matrix reloaded but not this one.