Men in Black III - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Men in Black III Reviews

February 25, 2018
Puntaje original: 6.0

Men in Black III responde preguntas que jamás te hiciste sobre los personajes principales, pero que aún así resulta una historia entretenida y memorable.
February 21, 2018
This movie overthrew the hurt in me left by Titan A.E. with its concept of the Arc Net Shield and saving much more than the Titan Project could save in its wildest dreams.
½ January 18, 2018
"Men in Black" does time travel. To be fair, the concept does bring a freshness to the franchise, but it would be a stretch to call this a neatly, carefully written movie. Josh Brolin was a very good choice as younger Tommy Lee Jones, Will Smith brings his charisma to the table once more and the action is fine but nothing particularly earth-shattering. Also, the twist at the end felt a bit like a desperate attempt at emotion.
January 4, 2018
8/10 Men in Black 3 is a significant improvement over MIB 2, and managed to be way better than I thought it would be, despite its flaws. I highly recommend it.
December 10, 2017
171210: This whole film was a deja vu moment. I swear I've seen it before. Weird. Unfortunately, I just couldn't get into it...this time. Had no feeling, until the end. I'm always a sucker for an ending that brings a tear to my eye. Nice way to close.
November 24, 2017
Better than the second movie, not as good as the first,but entertaining. Brolin is best part of the movie, playing a young K. His performance helps freshen it up a bit and not make it feel as stale as the second movie.
November 17, 2017
The third was just perfect. Men in black III was another yet again a fun and this time action packed sci-fi comedy film with a still awesome visual effects and of course same good and perfect performances from will smith and tommy lee Jones plus even josh brolin did awesome as well. Well done Barry sonnenfeld the third one was the best and I love the men in black films awesome job love it.
½ November 16, 2017
Took 15 years, but they finally made a worthy sequel.
½ November 13, 2017
Its never a good sign when you have to resort to a generic time travel plot for the third film, but Josh Brolin was a solid choice to play young Agent K.
November 4, 2017
awesome movie..only for will smith fans
½ October 29, 2017
I enjoyed this third much better than Men in Black 2, Let's agree to disagree as always.
October 12, 2017
Great movie, full of history best one!
September 30, 2017
Sweet! Please make a part four!
½ September 25, 2017
Very cleaverly made and very enjoyable
September 3, 2017
Me And My Brother Jesse Krajci Both Like Will Smith.
August 27, 2017
Just getting a little old but man did they do a good job mimicking TLJ $6
August 20, 2017
Men in Black 3, in my opinion, was a little bit better than the first movie! I really liked this movie. Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones are really good (including young Tommy Lee Jones). It was a fun ride all the way through. The Villain was way better than the bad guy in the 2nd movie and he plays his role very nicely. The whole time travel part of the movie was different and I think it worked nicely.
In the end, we find out why Agent Kay chose agent Jay in the first movie. I think they did quite nicely and it was good they focused more on the two men in black. Call me crazy but I will rate this 4/5 OR 8/10
August 13, 2017
I was surprised how much I liked this one. I would say it's better than the first two. Not as cartoonish.
½ July 18, 2017
Better than the second
July 3, 2017
Much better than the pile of shit the second one was. But not quite as fun as the original. However, Didn't realize how much I missed the Fresh Prince until now. Still likable as ever with charisma so popping, you can almost see it surround him physically. Plus Josh Brolin's Tommy Lee Jones impression is worth the price of admission alone. Oh and the long ass Spider-man Trailer that came before it...MONEEEYY!!