Men in Black III - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Men in Black III Reviews

May 12, 2017
1937 Was 75 Years Old In 2012.
May 6, 2017
Great fun. Best one yet. Helps you forget that terrible MIB II.
May 5, 2017
Surprisingly entertaining third movie in this franchise, as long as you don't think about it. It's actually quite enjoyable up until the climax at Cape Canaveral, and then it gets dopey and annoyingly sentimental. Josh Brolin does play a mean Tommy Lee Jones though.
April 15, 2017
MiB3 is doing its damndest to make sure it won't leave a stale taste in your mouth and for the most part, the weird yet cool swag of the franchise feels at home.
March 25, 2017
like the time travel story. its pretty ok aldo i would like to see it BEFORE will smith self proclaimed himself the "new writter" of the movie.
February 23, 2017
There's nothing bad I can really say about this movie, except maybe the horrible song in the credits, but that doesn't matter at all..
January 5, 2017
Far better than I expected it to be. Though you don't see Tommy Lee Jones for practically all of it, Josh Brolin is uncanny as young K and the film succeeds at fleshing out J and K's relationship. Very good overall.
½ December 30, 2016
It's good movie to watch
½ December 21, 2016
Definitely an improvement from MIB2.
November 22, 2016
It is exciting from the beginning to the end. Graphics were so so good too and this movie is just amazing and touching.
October 19, 2016
Best of the Men in Black movies.
½ October 2, 2016
Normally a third movie in a franchise would suck, but this movie was super fun and deserves to be apart of this franchise, even with a few plot holes.
½ September 5, 2016
good , not great. I think it was not as good as the first one, but definitely better then number two.
August 20, 2016
Filled with Time travel, luaghs and Will Smith, all things I love
August 11, 2016
Once the story starts, thats when the movie gets good. Josh Brolin was perfect casting for young Tommy Lee Jones. Overall, I think it's a fun, imaginative film, probably not as good as the first one, but once the story picks up, it gets much better, and it's better than the second one.
½ August 11, 2016
I have to admit when walking into this movie I wasn't expecting much, but in the end it's a decent addition in the Men in Black trilogy that gracefully surpasses it's predecessor but not it's predecessor's predecessor. It has good performances, especially from Josh Brolin as young Agent K, good special effects, and has good comedy and an acceptable story, unlike it's predecessor. So, in the end it's a fun comedy that revives the Men in Black trilogy and is entertaining enough to watch again.
August 1, 2016
It's a nice one off story that focuses on the relationship of Agent J and Agent K, even if its not what fans wanted from the continuation of Men In Black. While the villain might not be the most compelling character, MIB3 is still a fun ride with the world-saving, alien-busting secret agents we all know and love.
½ July 25, 2016
This is an experimental level on why you should watch this film because it's worth the time.
The CGI was better than the 2nd, The Movie Itself is better than the 2nd, I Like Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones as Actors.
But I Don't Know about Josh Brolin.

I only hated the CGI!

I gotta say This Is Better than MIB 2 Not as good as MIB.

Score: 7.5/10
½ July 21, 2016
it was good its a good story
July 19, 2016
An enjoyable but forgettable sequel that doesn't bring anything new to the series. This time we don't have so much of that onscreen chemistry between Smith and Jones (who is absent during most of the film), but Brolin steals the show as a younger version of Jones.