Men in Black III - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Men in Black III Reviews

October 12, 2017
Great movie, full of history best one!
September 30, 2017
Sweet! Please make a part four!
½ September 25, 2017
Very cleaverly made and very enjoyable
September 3, 2017
Me And My Brother Jesse Krajci Both Like Will Smith.
August 27, 2017
Just getting a little old but man did they do a good job mimicking TLJ $6
August 20, 2017
Men in Black 3, in my opinion, was a little bit better than the first movie! I really liked this movie. Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones are really good (including young Tommy Lee Jones). It was a fun ride all the way through. The Villain was way better than the bad guy in the 2nd movie and he plays his role very nicely. The whole time travel part of the movie was different and I think it worked nicely.
In the end, we find out why Agent Kay chose agent Jay in the first movie. I think they did quite nicely and it was good they focused more on the two men in black. Call me crazy but I will rate this 4/5 OR 8/10
August 13, 2017
I was surprised how much I liked this one. I would say it's better than the first two. Not as cartoonish.
August 7, 2017
The third was just perfect. Men in black III was another yet again a fun and this time action packed sci-fi comedy film with a still awesome visual effects and of course same good and perfect performances from will smith and tommy lee Jones plus even josh brolin did awesome as well. Well done Barry sonnenfeld the third one was the best and I love the men in black films awesome job love it.
½ July 18, 2017
Better than the second
July 3, 2017
Much better than the pile of shit the second one was. But not quite as fun as the original. However, Didn't realize how much I missed the Fresh Prince until now. Still likable as ever with charisma so popping, you can almost see it surround him physically. Plus Josh Brolin's Tommy Lee Jones impression is worth the price of admission alone. Oh and the long ass Spider-man Trailer that came before it...MONEEEYY!!
½ June 25, 2017
Still relies too heavily on CGI, like the second one, but it breathes a human touch back into the films that the second one was sorely lacking. Will Smith and Josh Brolin are especially excellent, and it handles time travel very well.
½ June 22, 2017
6/18/2017 (2): An ok movie. A good cast and entertaining.
½ June 15, 2017
While Josh Brolin makes a great Kay, this movie suffers from not having the chemistry of Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones leading its movie.
May 31, 2017
Men in Black 3 is fun, if flawed. Hugely better than 2, this stands as the better (if unnecessary) sequel to the original.
May 6, 2017
Great fun. Best one yet. Helps you forget that terrible MIB II.
May 5, 2017
Surprisingly entertaining third movie in this franchise, as long as you don't think about it. It's actually quite enjoyable up until the climax at Cape Canaveral, and then it gets dopey and annoyingly sentimental. Josh Brolin does play a mean Tommy Lee Jones though.
April 15, 2017
MiB3 is doing its damndest to make sure it won't leave a stale taste in your mouth and for the most part, the weird yet cool swag of the franchise feels at home.
March 25, 2017
like the time travel story. its pretty ok aldo i would like to see it BEFORE will smith self proclaimed himself the "new writter" of the movie.
February 23, 2017
There's nothing bad I can really say about this movie, except maybe the horrible song in the credits, but that doesn't matter at all..
January 5, 2017
Far better than I expected it to be. Though you don't see Tommy Lee Jones for practically all of it, Josh Brolin is uncanny as young K and the film succeeds at fleshing out J and K's relationship. Very good overall.