Men in Black III - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Men in Black III Reviews

January 5, 2017
Far better than I expected it to be. Though you don't see Tommy Lee Jones for practically all of it, Josh Brolin is uncanny as young K and the film succeeds at fleshing out J and K's relationship. Very good overall.
½ December 30, 2016
It's good movie to watch
½ December 21, 2016
Definitely an improvement from MIB2.
December 11, 2016
MiB3 is doing its damndest to make sure it won't leave a stale taste in your mouth and for the most part, the weird yet cool swagger of the franchise feels just at home.
November 22, 2016
It is exciting from the beginning to the end. Graphics were so so good too and this movie is just amazing and touching.
October 19, 2016
Best of the Men in Black movies.
½ October 2, 2016
Normally a third movie in a franchise would suck, but this movie was super fun and deserves to be apart of this franchise, even with a few plot holes.
½ September 5, 2016
good , not great. I think it was not as good as the first one, but definitely better then number two.
August 20, 2016
Filled with Time travel, luaghs and Will Smith, all things I love
August 11, 2016
Once the story starts, thats when the movie gets good. Josh Brolin was perfect casting for young Tommy Lee Jones. Overall, I think it's a fun, imaginative film, probably not as good as the first one, but once the story picks up, it gets much better, and it's better than the second one.
½ August 11, 2016
I have to admit when walking into this movie I wasn't expecting much, but in the end it's a decent addition in the Men in Black trilogy that gracefully surpasses it's predecessor but not it's predecessor's predecessor. It has good performances, especially from Josh Brolin as young Agent K, good special effects, and has good comedy and an acceptable story, unlike it's predecessor. So, in the end it's a fun comedy that revives the Men in Black trilogy and is entertaining enough to watch again.
August 1, 2016
It's a nice one off story that focuses on the relationship of Agent J and Agent K, even if its not what fans wanted from the continuation of Men In Black. While the villain might not be the most compelling character, MIB3 is still a fun ride with the world-saving, alien-busting secret agents we all know and love.
½ July 25, 2016
This is an experimental level on why you should watch this film because it's worth the time.
The CGI was better than the 2nd, The Movie Itself is better than the 2nd, I Like Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones as Actors.
But I Don't Know about Josh Brolin.

I only hated the CGI!

I gotta say This Is Better than MIB 2 Not as good as MIB.

Score: 7.5/10
½ July 21, 2016
it was good its a good story
July 19, 2016
An enjoyable but forgettable sequel that doesn't bring anything new to the series. This time we don't have so much of that onscreen chemistry between Smith and Jones (who is absent during most of the film), but Brolin steals the show as a younger version of Jones.
July 15, 2016
It's been a long while since I saw MIB2, so I can't remember a thing with what happened previously(not that it really mattered here). I had very low expectations which is why I didn't see this when it originally came out, but it ended up being better than I anticipated. It has flaws, like some pretty big plot holes in fact, but if you ignore them and just enjoy it as a silly sci-fi action comedy like the previous two it's actually not bad. The bad guy reminded me of a British version of Randy 'Macho Man' Savage which was amusing and Josh Brolin really nailed the younger version of K.
July 12, 2016
Josh Brolin's performance was just amazing
½ July 4, 2016
It's a totally unnecessary sequel, but I have to admit it is pretty good fun. Both Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones are funny, but the standout is Josh Brolin as young Agent K. The visual effects are decent and some of the action is fun to watch. It doesn't make a lot of sense and it is not without flaws, but overall I found myself really enjoying Men In Black 3. It's not perfect and it certainly is forgettable, but it is much more entertaining than I thought it was going to be.
June 29, 2016
I wish tommy lee jones was in this movie more but it's still good. this is so much better than the 2nd one and is enjoyable
½ June 28, 2016
A pretty okay film, which is pretty surprising. Tommy Lee Jones seems a little tired of the franchise, which turns out to be okay because he's barely in the film. Smith follows an alien into the past to prevent Jones's assassination, and Josh Brolin plays the young Jones. He's pretty damn good at it too. Who's even better is Jemaine Clement as the alien assassin (his catch phrase is "Let's agree to disagree!"). If you don't like the franchise, you won't like the film, but if it's formula of mildly amusing comedic action and a lot of special effects seems okay to you, this one probably going to seem just as okay.