Men in Black III Reviews

• Nov 07, 2019

Better visuals and effects, outstanding acting, and a fun sci-fi adventure!

Better visuals and effects, outstanding acting, and a fun sci-fi adventure!

• Oct 17, 2019

Ok enough with the sequels- this one keeps on with the silliness of time travel and has more story gaps than aliens. Entertaining yes some laughs yes... I predict future sequels with disappoint more and more as the series goes along....

• Sep 20, 2019

If you enjoyed the first film, you will probably really enjoy this.

If you enjoyed the first film, you will probably really enjoy this.

• Sep 09, 2019

Best in the franchise.

Best in the franchise.

• Aug 27, 2019

The humor was decent, the storyline was surprisingly decent, the cinematography and directing could have been better though

• Aug 25, 2019

I love this movie. It's the best of the 3 in my opinion.

I love this movie. It's the best of the 3 in my opinion.

• Aug 05, 2019

the last of the alien trilogy, very beautiful and different where to defend the world J must first save a young K going back in time. This film is very compelling and sympathetic with a good and articulated plot on different planes because of the time travel and a character who can see the future

• Jul 31, 2019

I'm rather surprised it took my over 7 years to finally watch this, especially considering how much I liked the original as a kid. It is way better than the second one in the original trilogy and recaptures much of the magic of the original. Josh Brolin does a terrific Tommy Lee Jones impression and Will Smith is at his Will Smithiest. I love the 60s in general and find it to be a fantastic setting, even if it's terribly underused in this movie. Likewise I'm generally a sucker for the time travel conceit and while they could have done more with it, it might actually be an even better premise than in the other 2 movies. Jemaine Clement also made for an interesting villain in Boris the animal, although again, this movie squandered him, the era, and the time travel to a degree but remains satisfactory nonetheless, despite all its predictability. The one particular note that I felt was forced was the twist where we discover something that not only is statistically improbable to the point of absurdity but just feels shoehorned in due to some executive's insistence or some poor decision on the writer's part. The time travel also makes no logical sense whatsoever, but, if you go into it with just popcorn movie expectations, then it delivers.

• Jul 22, 2019

This could of got overly complicated but it manages to feed the information to you in a great manner. If your a fan of this franchise then you will enjoy this installment.

• Jul 10, 2019

An improvement over its predecessor, but doesn't reach the heights of the original summer blockbuster!