Million Dollar Baby Reviews

• Oct 25, 2019

Million Dollar is an epic noir-style tale of tragedy with all of the required components to make it emotionally gripping, impossible to pull away from (you only sink deeper into your seat as the show goes on), and immersive for the audience. The style of film is complemented by the experienced and skillful main cast (as well as a couple of solid support roles) as the medium for a contemporary masterpiece. One of the most incredible endeavors was the ability for the crew to make this movie go so much further than the standard tale of a fighter overcoming obstacles in life... It is so much more! The story holds a lot of weight in its ability to create such deep (but not overdone) growth between characters, as well as growth within themselves, and how they each opened up to/from their experiences. Beyond that, the movie is kept in a realistic timeline for things; something that you don't quite pick up on until it is made more apparent in the film through small nuances that quietly lead you towards each surprise within the move (not just timeline). All in all, I can't sit through an entire movie more than once very easily but this particular story makes the time fly and is always enjoyable to see again!

• Oct 05, 2019

not the best movie,but the great movie.

not the best movie,but the great movie.

• Sep 24, 2019

If you make it till the end you'll be blinded by how many tears are fall

If you make it till the end you'll be blinded by how many tears are fall

• Aug 05, 2019

Well I had my doubt at first when I watched Million Dollar Baby. But then, unlike any boxing movie this Clint Eastwood masterpiece sure drives me through an emotional ride throughout the whole movie.

• Jul 06, 2019

A great movie, right up until the ending. Gah!

A great movie, right up until the ending. Gah!

• Jun 25, 2019

Good acting yes, entertaining at times yes but .. most scenes with low lighting really over done. Got slow and boring in the second half. The whole movie is just a push for euthanasia, the next social thing in the agenda, I guess.

• Jun 19, 2019

Million Dollar Baby is another great movie From Clint Eastwood. It just doesn't have good subject matter

• Jun 06, 2019

Suddenly feeling turn to a serious climax

Suddenly feeling turn to a serious climax

• May 25, 2019

Great movie with an unexpected plot twists that really made the difference for me in pushing this from good to great.

• May 24, 2019

With a strongly written, very emotional story (I even cried), brilliant performances, and excellent stylistic choices, this movie is both engaging and beautiful and is definitely worth a view.