Mission: Impossible III Reviews

• Sep 06, 2019

A solid Mission: Impossible film with outstanding plot twists.

A solid Mission: Impossible film with outstanding plot twists.

• Sep 06, 2019

Ah, M:I-3, the underappreciated Mission:Impossible movie. This movie came out at a time, unfortunately, when the Tom Cruise hating bandwagon was in full swing - when he cornily jumped on Oprah's couch to proclaim his love for Katie Holmes and when he criticized Brooke Shields for seeking psychiatric help for her postpartum depression. As a result, this movie never got the love it deserved. It is a testament to how well made this movie is that Tom's antics were very much in the forefront of my mind when I stepped into the theater to watch this movie, but after the movie started, with its brilliant in medias res beginning, the silly antics of Tom Cruise never again entered my mind, and I was merely engrossed in the film. This is the best of the Mission: Impossible movies by far, in my opinion. Sure, the infiltration of the Vatican was kind of stupid and I did feel a little cheated at not getting to watch Ethan Hunt actually steal the Rabbit's Foot, but I loved this movie anyway. The bridge attack scene was absolutely genius and one of the best and most memorable action scenes in any movie ever. The way it was set up was brilliant - the bad guy had just been captured, but it was only the middle of the movie, not the end - so you had this uneasy feeling that something was going to happen. Way better than Ghost Protocol, Rogue Nation, or Fallout.

• Sep 01, 2019

this movie is so perfect! watch it and you will know it

this movie is so perfect! watch it and you will know it

• Aug 28, 2019

So MI started getting good here. And the only thing bad was there was too many plot lines but overall an awesome movie

• Aug 21, 2019

Mission: Impossible III takes a huge step up from its predecessor and proves that the Mission: Impossible franchise hasn't run out of time yet.

• Aug 19, 2019

Mission impossible 3 is the most exciting movie in the franchise and has a great cast along with it.

• Aug 06, 2019

Mission Impossible 3 is just uglier and more disturbing than the rest and that's how the fun was drained.

• Jul 11, 2019

JJ Abrams really dropped the ball with this instalment. How did it go from the first film to this? Visually its a mess with poor acting from Jonathan Rhys Meyers.

• Jul 08, 2019

Great stunts that make you crave for more. very solid film that is slow to start but picks up well after that.

• May 20, 2019

This film talks about a group off secret agents and they spy many criminal people. The film is very fun and the missions are very dificult