Monsters vs. Aliens - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Monsters vs. Aliens Reviews

November 18, 2016
Visually Brilliant And Funny, Monsters Vs Aliens Is Another Satisfying Entry In The Dreamworks Collection.
½ November 16, 2016
Great to see some old classic movie monsters. The end showdown was a little let down, but the rest was just fine.
October 16, 2016
I've watched half of the movie not even and it's great
October 16, 2016
Funny and well-written for what it is: an animated, mindless, easy to digest "kid's movie". The movie was simplistic, yet enjoyable.
September 17, 2016
The film isn't perfect in terms of depth or deep engaging storytelling, but the humor and characters carry the movie for an entertaining ride from start to finish.
½ September 9, 2016
Hilarious. I think this is a great kids movie. I recommend it
August 31, 2016
Great animated movie it's a really funny movie and for adults too
August 14, 2016
Too short, but worth watching
½ August 11, 2016
the story isn't really interesting making it really boring the comedy is just ridiculous the characters will make you laugh..... but rarely the plot of the movie is so simple yet it takes forever for it to move to one scene to another but the animation is typical dreamworks
½ August 3, 2016
Very interesting, I do not know how to describe, but I really liked it. The smooth animation of Susan sliding through the doors in the path which she is breaking/broke really seemed satisfying to me. I really like the poster design too.
½ August 2, 2016
Recall the film being fun, but nothing particularly remarkable.
July 1, 2016
One of the best kid's sci-Fi movies I've ever seen. Animation is so good. Really captures that 50s drive in feel.
½ June 28, 2016
Monsters vs. Aliens is hilarious and intriguing. This is DreamWorks best film yet. This movie has a great plot. I would very much suggest this movie.
June 19, 2016
This movie is garbage it's so boring to watch.
The Characters are boring
The story is bad
The plot is bad
June 5, 2016
We will be taking the girls to see this when I get home!!
jamrcla
June 5, 2016
Good animation film but what stands out is Seth Rogan voicing B.O.B Everytime B.O.B was on screen I think I laughed, I can't comment on the 3D as I watched the 2D version but I heard good things about it.
½ May 27, 2016
It's humorous and is entertaining, but not on-par with the animated movie standard.
May 14, 2016
Very forgettable animation which doesn't have anything other than it's stupid title to distinguish it from loads of others.
½ May 4, 2016
me gusta mucho esta pelicula pero la vardad prefiero madagascar,shrek,the croods que esta pelicula.
½ April 29, 2016
Lame jokes and lame characters in a mindless attempt to be witty