Mortdecai Reviews

• 3d ago

Rotten Tomatoes critics Rate brand and actors not the Movie ,this movie was amazing I'd watch it over and over again I can't believe where something like captain marvel got 78% coz of MCU and this movie got 12% Seriously ?? Highly under rated movie ignore crictics just watch it you'll love it

• Mar 30, 2019

Worst movie ever. I only watched like 20 mins and had to shut it off. I just couldn't stand it anymore. I believe that movie really put johhny Depp in a hole. Not even the most dedicated fans of johhny like me wants to see this movie all the way through. So sad for such an amazing talented man.

• Feb 12, 2019

Begynner å bli litt lei av Depp nå. Han bør finne på noe nytt. Synes jeg.

Begynner å bli litt lei av Depp nå. Han bør finne på noe nytt. Synes jeg.

• Jan 13, 2019

The movie is great, is funny and entretaining you all are just mean

The movie is great, is funny and entretaining you all are just mean

• Jan 12, 2019

A QUIRKY FUN MOVIE. ONE OF MY FAVORITES.

A QUIRKY FUN MOVIE. ONE OF MY FAVORITES.

• Dec 23, 2018

Rich comedy following a stolen painting of high value. Silly comedy in high society. Amusing would be the word.

• Nov 27, 2018

Can't understand the low ratings. Sure, it shifted from funny to a more straightforward crime show at the end, but my wife and I both found it very entertaining.

• Nov 15, 2018

I can understand why people dislike this show but I think many have missed the point of the film. It is satire of a particular film genre. I enjoyed this. It showed off Deppâ(TM)s versatility as an actor. Iâ(TM)d imagine a show like this would offend a particular class of English as well, as a resident from a â~ far flungâ(TM) colony the many gags were not only seeringly accurate but made for itchy humour. Reminds one to not take one so seriously.... quite. I watch this when I need a snigger so not recommended to all. Love Depp and Bethany in this. I say, well done chaps.

• Nov 13, 2018

I'm not sure why this movie had such a poor rating... It was a witty & funny homage to the 60s era (film technique and all), and worthy of checking out! Chin up for the cast & crew, you folks made a gem that I love watching occasionally that guarantees a laugh!

• Jul 08, 2018

STUPID movie. Pink Panther was also a stupid movie. I love stupid movies cause they give you a great stupid laugh. Paltrow is spot on. Ewan McGregor has a real flair for comedy in this one. Depp isn't funny. The silly mustache and goofy accent do not make you Peter Sellers. Paul Bettany is fantastic and the brightest part of this film for me.