National Treasure - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

National Treasure Reviews

July 16, 2016
Loved it as a kid could be ridiculous if rewatched
July 12, 2016
Entertaining and fun to visit all the cities, but it was weak and contrived.
½ July 5, 2016
despite it's ridiculousness, actually very entertaining. It's a Disney movie, critics. Get over it.
½ June 24, 2016
An excellent movie. It's exciting, interesting, and you're constantly holding on to see what comes next.
May 28, 2016
Ugh. Nicolas Cage stars(?) in this forgettable adventure flick as some guy with a dumb historical name and a thirst for treasure. That should be enough to tell you what this movie is. Overly long, illogical, and a bit too boring, National Treasure is a harmless family film remembered simply because Nicolas Cage is Illuminati. Don't waste your time unless you and the family need something to do.
May 27, 2016
National Treasure is a good adventure movie, if you can put aside some horrible mistakes in the plot itself.
May 15, 2016
Y'all a bunch of Dum-Dums, this movie's great
May 3, 2016
This movie and it's sequel are one of the few movies that reminds me: don't count on critics too much!
½ April 4, 2016
A Disney film about the Illuminati...
April 2, 2016
Film was well crafted in many ways and a joy to watch.
March 30, 2016
It has the best actor ever in it. Whenever I see his face I splooge
March 27, 2016
This sounded like it was written by a 10th grader.
March 26, 2016
A very good and clever movie, One of Nic Cage's best films, Sean Bean plays his part well, A good treasure hunt that grips you from start to finish.
March 14, 2016
It's a silly movie but it is too much fun. I like watching it whenever it is on TV casually and I think it isn't one to be taken seriously.
March 14, 2016
favorite childhood movie
½ January 20, 2016
Good for kids and family. Good adventure, classic Cage, we like Kruger. All characters are appealing.
½ January 16, 2016
Ridiculous plot aside, this is a really fun movie to watch and reminds me a lot of the heist movies I enjoyed growing up. The actors are all good (not great, but good) and for the mystery alone it's worth the price of admission. For a fun summer movie that's not too deep or dark, this one's worth seeing.
January 15, 2016
Mildly entertaining, fun, but a flop. The characters were likeable (except for that hack Nic Cage!) but it had a preposterous plot. It had adventure to it though, I`ll give it that. As much as I wanted to hate it I still don't mind rewatching it.
January 14, 2016
Unapologetically unrealistic and over-the-top, National Treasure is a fun spin on the action drama. The premise is creative and the journey is captivating, but what really makes this film enjoyable are the fantastic performances from its stellar cast, from Nic Cage to Jon Voight to Sean Bean. With just enough humor to show that it's not taking itself too seriously, National Treasure is a lot of fun for the whole family.
January 13, 2016