National Treasure - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

National Treasure Reviews

April 13, 2018
Its very good movie there was good charters and very good plots it's a must see I like all the seens it keeps you on your toes to the end all of the good action scenes and romance scenes I recommend that everyone would see this movie A+
April 7, 2018
I CANNOT wait until the second one comes out!
½ April 6, 2018
Nicolas Cage is the most American thing since the invention of the Cheesy Gordita Crunch
March 27, 2018
Okay it's not very realistic, and it's fairly laughable to see Disney make a conspiracy theory movie where Nicolas Cage tries to steal the declaration of independence but it's worth the watch and is a good movie that is unintentionally hilarious at moments but also a classic heist movie.
½ March 21, 2018
Stealing the Declaration Independence, searching for buried treasure and an awesome car chase. National Treasure is fun to watch and with the help of Nicholas Cage (The good Nicholas Cage) it's also intriguing.
March 3, 2018
Nothing special, but it is entertaining.
February 21, 2018
Greatest movie ever. Who talked shit about National Treasure I'll fucking kill you with a dildo
January 28, 2018
Very good they don't make up any thing not the secret Society thing not fact that they left clues for a treasure and thy don't included to much action or to little
January 2, 2018
National Treasure is a fun movie, it moves along fairly quickly, and while some suspension of belief is required nothing that doesn't feel right about a movie we know wouldn't really happen. the "magic" of movies stuff. The biggest problem with the movie is Nick Cage, who struts around with his hairy chest, receding hairline and open collars, he looks like he belongs in a Vegas casino half drunk playing at the tables instead of being an MIT, Navy seal, and Georgetown grad. His persona doesn't fit the character and the movie suffers from his overacting, and condescending attitude towards his co-stars, Diane Kruger plays her role well as Dr. Chase when she isn't relegated to the "girl" that cage gets. The sidekick for humors kid Justin Bartha adds some light moments., Bean is a great villain. The script is good, filming is good, and the plot moves along at a good pace with a good message at the end about our real "national treasures". Panoramic vistas of Washington DC and Philadelphia, and historical tidbits highlighted throughout the film give the movie the flavor of a political thriller/heist movie. This is a good family movie, and probably would have been a great movie if not for the poor casting choice in the lead role.
½ December 21, 2017
Very fun and entertaining movie. Some good action, comedy, and general excitement. there are also some cheesy moments but nothing too severe. i miss nicholas cage in his prime. (about 3 viewings)
November 13, 2017
This is the best film on the planet. I don't know what you guys are talking about, but Nicholas Cage is the hunkiest piece of man and the best actor I have ever seen with my own eyes.
October 7, 2017
A fun movie to watch
August 27, 2017
this is one of my biggest guilty pleasures. This movie makes no sense, like ever. But god dammit it is so entertaining.
August 22, 2017
Its something like the mixture of The DaVinci Code and Mission Impossible :)
August 17, 2017
A fun impossible film trip through history you'll enjoy every time with a great cast and Nicholas Cage in his best role in years.
July 12, 2017
It does not take the liberties it should regarding action, but it does provide a solid adventure puzzler for everyone to enjoy.
June 28, 2017
"National Treasure" is a guilty pleasure that I have just grown up with. It is an insanely implausible and goofy movie but I have such a fun time every time I watch it. I think it is criminally underrated and think it is a clean and really fun adventure that is enjoyable all around. I also really like how the historical elemetns are incorporated in this movie. It's a silly movie, but it is most definiely a fun ride.
½ June 11, 2017
Fun and clever. Altho not historicly acurate at all it was intresting the way they rapped history into the movie. Also the movie was so funny at times.
June 1, 2017
National Treasure is a fun ride for such an illogical premise.
½ May 2, 2017
A fun exploration of American History. It's a nice blend of adventure and fantasy. (First viewing - January 2005 in theaters)