Neighbors Reviews

• Jun 18, 2019

Really good spots of humor. Neat story idea. Rogen and Efron are awesome and Rose Byrne was equally fantastic.

• Jun 15, 2019

Seth Rogan and Zac Efron are wildy funny in this not too serious comedy.

Seth Rogan and Zac Efron are wildy funny in this not too serious comedy.

• Feb 27, 2019

Neighbors is as raunchy as you would expect from a Seth Rogen led comedy, however Zac Efron's hilarious performance is so good it makes us forget about High School Musical and nearly overshadows Rogen in the best way possible.

• Feb 23, 2019

Sooooo fun!!! And zac Efron and Dave Franco 🤤👌🏼

Sooooo fun!!! And zac Efron and Dave Franco 🤤👌🏼

• Nov 27, 2018

This was the best slapstick, ridiculous comedy I have seen since Wedding Crashers. Seth Rogen, Rose Byrne, and Zac Efron are at the height of their hilarity. Well done, perfectly edited, and laugh out loud funny. I wish all ridiculous comedies were as good as this.

• Nov 04, 2018

"Neighbors" é um filme divertido e surpreendentemente pensativo sobre velhas e novas gerações. Seth Rogan é absolutamente fantástico.

• Sep 28, 2018

funnier than I thought it would be

funnier than I thought it would be

• Sep 07, 2018

it good flim movie for teenager

it good flim movie for teenager

• Aug 08, 2018

great and creative and very funny I recommend people should watch this they do a good job with their gags and its awesome.

• Apr 23, 2018

I really didnt like this film same ole Drug and sex jokes that come with Seth Rogen. Really nothing original about this film but there are some funny moments with Zac Efron and Dave Franco. You will not miss anything by not watching this film and if your into the same ole Weed and sex jokes then just rent or wait till its on Cable. This is a Skip for me.