Newly Single Reviews

• Sep 19, 2019

Central male character (Astor) was extremely off-putting, especially in contrast to women he interacted with. Valerie's convictions presented challenges but came off as sympathetic. His interaction with Belle was heartbreaking. In just a few scenes, Alexandra Skye managed to evoke an open, affectionate likable person whom he abruptly cut off. A more sympathetic character, still flawed, facing the same challenges, would have made for a much more compelling story.

• Jan 10, 2019

Weird, uncomfortable, and both in kind of an amazing way.

Weird, uncomfortable, and both in kind of an amazing way.

• Jan 08, 2019

Dark, cynical and pointless. Definitely not entertaining. Seemed like time I'll spent. Character in movie is toxic and movie feels heavy and unrelenting. No added value if the movie is not entertaining nor brings any new insights, why spend your precious time watching it.

• Jan 07, 2019

One of my unexpectedly favorite movies of 2018. Incredibly original.

One of my unexpectedly favorite movies of 2018. Incredibly original.

• Jan 04, 2019

This movie was very enjoyable to watch. Itï¿ 1/2(TM)s true to the reality of being broken hearted and trying to keep your head above water. A candid depiction of online dating. The landscape is mostly Astor letting his instincts go array while trying to comfort his insatiable need for validation. I highly recommend this movie as it is truly a magnificent work of art.