A Night at the Roxbury Reviews

• Dec 23, 2019

This is a comedy movie about two air headed brothers that love to go clubbing, based on the SNL characters. Funny kinda, but more silly and foolish very 90's-2000's passes the time I would watch again just for shits and giggles.

• Dec 21, 2019

A cult classic and a very fun movie to watch with someone that has a sense of humor.

• Dec 10, 2019

What started as a SNL skip managed to be a funny movie. Ya some of it is un-realist but its not suppose to be taken seriously.

• Nov 20, 2019

Am i the only one who only rates movies when I see that critics have made a horrible mistake?

• Nov 18, 2019

A Night At The Roxbury is so fun, and funny, and has the best music, and is the kind of good alittle bad that cant be explained that makes it well..... Great in a way of The Room but maybe not as bad as that. I think I might love it.

• Nov 04, 2019

I, I, I, I, IKEA! Is it the best movie ever? No... Yeeees! What do you do when Richard Grieco crashes his Ferrari into the back of your van? Have him get you into the Roxbury... Cause yeah, that makes sense. It's a 90's comedy classic that probably shouldn't be. It's funny, lovable and stupid with a lot of memorable quotes - love this movie.

• Oct 09, 2019

An absolute classic of a comedy

An absolute classic of a comedy

• Jun 13, 2019

Holy crap, I didn’t laugh once what the heck

Holy crap, I didn’t laugh once what the heck

• Mar 04, 2019

One of my childhood movies has a 90s kid love it music so much love it nothing more its funny when i was a kid always had feeling of Nostalgic

• Jan 03, 2019

This is a great film too get drunk too. The soundtrack is well orchestrated. I didn't like this film when it first came out but it grew on me over the years.