November Criminals Reviews

• Aug 21, 2019

Not sure they film did not work but it was not interesting and nothing really happening. Had a solid cast that was wasted.

• Jun 23, 2019

Totally not what I expected but not bad. Wouldn’t recommend it though.

Totally not what I expected but not bad. Wouldn’t recommend it though.

• Dec 11, 2018

It's worse than I expected and I read the reviews before giving it a shot. November Criminals is a terrible movie that I couldn't handle past 40 minutes.

• Dec 05, 2018

Basic WhoDunnit movie, but amazing acting.

Basic WhoDunnit movie, but amazing acting.

• Nov 26, 2018

The movie seriously lacks any sort of feeling or emotion for the charachters, cinematography is lacking and the whole story seems bland and unrealistic, it seems that the dkrector and producer simply focused on securing two to three famous actors and ignored all other components of a successful movie.

• Nov 05, 2018

trying to blend a YA romance with a mystery WITH a social message film is a commendable attempt...but it spectacularly fails on all accounts so absolutely no reazon to watch it other than if you're a fan of the leads and want to give them a chance

• Oct 21, 2018

An okay movie at best!

An okay movie at best!

• Dann M Super Reviewer
    Oct 13, 2018

Rather bland and underwhelming, November Criminals is a poorly made coming-of-age film. After his friend is gunned down in a gang shooting, Addison becomes obsessed with finding answers. Ansel Elgort and Chloe Grace Moretz lead the cast, but neither of them gives a very good performance. Addison comes off as an extremely annoying character, always yelling at everybody and accusing them of not caring about his friend (who he doesn't seem to have been particularly close to). And the writers don't create much intrigue as to who killed Addison's "friend." Lacking compelling characters and an interesting story, November Criminals is boring and trite.

• Aug 10, 2018

This crime drama under a personal perspective that gives out emotional resonance is a void of unclear, forgotten intentions and forced tackling of a relevant social discussion that was only handled with predictability through social typicality and unoriginality in storytelling; so basically nothing new here besides relying on Elgort's leading performance. (B-) (Full review TBD)

• Jul 23, 2018

I don't get all the bad reviews. I loved this movie. It was surprisingly good.

I don't get all the bad reviews. I loved this movie. It was surprisingly good.