Now and Then - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Now and Then Reviews

November 21, 2016
One of my favourite movies
½ October 11, 2016
Though being a well-acted movie by its cast, "Now And Then" falls into the nothingness with a highly forgetable story, that leads you nowhere, really.
September 1, 2016
I thought it was a good movie. It had a good story and a good cast. Seen it 34 times. I score it 100%.
½ July 18, 2016
A "female" version of Stand By Me, is able to stand on it's own thanks to solid performances from all four young actresses.
November 11, 2015
Felt very made for TV, but it was The Sandlot of female coming of age stories. Fun, campy, youthful, even with a mysterious twist. The ending felt a bit pat, confirming the need to return to the home and family, even if just once in a while.
November 10, 2015
A childhood favorite!
½ October 29, 2015
This movie was really cool and risque when i was a kid but it's rather dull now
October 28, 2015
this movie is amazing and cool.
September 13, 2015
I just love this movie from childhood.
January 5, 2015
are there ones where you can watch on here?
½ January 2, 2015
1 1/2 Stars, I couldn't even finish it..boring.
½ December 5, 2014
This is evidence that one cannot rely on critic reviews. "Now and Then" was a great movie. There are so many great characters. You are most likely guaranteed to find one that you like or can connect with.
½ August 11, 2014
(First and only viewing - 9/4/2008)
July 28, 2014
The girls of summer did an excellent job and it was a good, well-acted slice of life story. The adults were horrible one-note caricatures of the girls that didn't even feel like the girls and didn't add anything at all. If the adult parts weren't there and there was a decent ending, this could easily be three or four stars.
April 19, 2014
I love this Movie ! my favorite one as a kid,!
½ April 18, 2014
Iconic movie. This is the female equivalent to the movie "Lean on me"
April 10, 2014
NICE CHILDHOOD MOVIE
March 24, 2014
Love that movie I have no idea why it has such a bad rating
February 27, 2014
I remember really liking this when it came out, but I was 13... A re-watch as an adult has revealed it to be contrived and bland. I do still think the acting by the young girls is quite good, but the adults they turn out to be were such boring reflections of their childhood counter-parts. Also, enough with the fat jokes! They constantly make fun of the slightly overweight Chrissy, going so far as to comment on eating her first if they were trapped on a deserted island. She's the butt of pretty much all the jokes. Lame-o.
February 21, 2014
I cried (a lot), a really beautiful movie.