Operation: Endgame (Rogue's Gallery) Reviews

• Jul 16, 2019

Easily by far one of if not the worst plots I've ever seen executed into a movie. So it starts off kind of interesting but then when the "plot" starts going (with people killing each other) the shit hits the fan. I was kind of curious about the hermit and I'm betting a lot of people were to. But the hermit is never explained and doesn't make any sense in this shot show of a movie. Even the bad guy Fool (Joe Anderson VI) wins and isn't even a likeable bad guy. Look if you are going to have the villian win at least make them likeable. Overall Fool wasn't a very likeable character because he's annoying and doesn't have much of a personality. One of the worst parts in the movie is when the good guy Chariot (Rob Corddry) tries to kill Fool. Fool literally got everyone in this mess so he did deserve to die. The cast was pretty decent but the execution of the movie was terrible. The movie even struggled to be funny there were rare parts where I would actually laugh not in spite. Anyway whoever thought this was a actual good idea to make this movie get fucked.

• Jan 30, 2019

The reason I saw this is that many familiar actors appeared in it. But so boring and poor story.

• Jan 30, 2019

Nicely funny action comedy about two teams of hitmen who turn against each other after their boss is murdered. The center of the story is focused on the newest member, codename "The Fool" (Joe Anderson) who has his first day in the office. But even though there is a core story and some history between charecters, the movie is basicly build on with numerous fight scenes between hitmen & women and these scenes are also the funniest scenes in the movie. It was just hilarious too see Rob Corddry and Zach Galifianakis as top hitmen doing fight scenes. Zach Galifianakis also steals the movie with his portrayal of his charecter "The Hermit", who is like ghost and just appears and disappears to places. That and the control room guys really made this very fun to watch. So in the end, "Rogue's Gallery (a.k.a Operation: End Game)" was a nice B-movie with a great mix of action and comedy. Funny performances and some good action. That'll work.

• Apr 10, 2018

This is one of my favourite movies to watch when I'm stressed out. Of course it's conpletely mindless but there's something about it that makes it incredibly watchable... the cast is great, and there's plenty of fun to be had out of the incredibly offensive dialogue and hideous violence and it knows just how dumb it is.

• Dec 12, 2017

Warped single location movie. Interesting concept but dialogues and pace of the movie let it down. Could have been made better. Predictable ending. Would probably have been a good 30minute film.

• Dec 27, 2015

It was a very unique movie. The premise was interesting and I was laughing quite a bit at the beginning. The fight scenes were clever but very quick. Great cast of characters and actors.

• Feb 13, 2015

a real waste of a gr8 cast

a real waste of a gr8 cast

• Nov 16, 2014

Great movie & I do believe that the foundation that was laid for that movie. Has more truth to it than you would ever think possible. But great flick, I have it in my DVD library.

• Sep 16, 2014

"ALPHA ASSASSINS VERSUS OMEGA ASSASSINS" - 'Operation: Endgame' is a 2012 action-comedy that was directed by Fouad Mikati. The storyline takes mostly place on Tuesday, January 20, 2009 (the day Barack Obama became president) and is set in a secret underground government office, where two teams of assassins are faced with the death of their employer. I love the idea, but feel disappointed in the result. I really expected more. The story takes a mindless twist, but I must say the action scenes are good and brutal as is the humor. Starring Joe Anderson (The Ruins, The Twilight saga), Zach Galifianakis (The Hangover Trilogy, Due Date), Emilie de Ravin (The Hills Have Eyes, Lost), Ving Rhames (Con Air, Pulp Fiction) and Maggie Q (Mission: Impossible 3, Die Hard 4). The date is January 20, 2009, a young man starts his first day at 'The Factory', a secret office of government assassins. He gets the codename 'The Fool' (Anderson) and learns that he is part of the Omega-team. The Factory' is divided into two teams, the Alphas and the Omegas, who both are lead by an old man called 'The Devil'. 'The Fool' meets several of his teammates, such as 'The Chariot', 'The Emperor', 'The High Priestess' (Q) and 'Judgement' (Rhames). Each of them is a skilled killer, who operates on behalf of the USA. The Alpha-team consists of 'The Empress', 'the Magician', 'The Tower', 'The Hierophant' (de Ravin) and the Fool's ex-girlfriend 'Temperance'. Somewhere in the bunker, there is another assassin. The most deadly of them all: 'The Hermit' (Galifianakis). When both groups of assassins are called in the conference-room, they are shocked to see that someone has murdered 'The Devil'. As a result, Operation Endgame has been put into motion: the Alphas must kill the Omegas.

• Mar 31, 2014

"No, no, I drink as much as I do, because every day is Christmas."

"No, no, I drink as much as I do, because every day is Christmas."