Ouija Reviews

• Aug 09, 2019

This film was so terrible that it makes the first Annabelle movie look like the first Conjuring movie. There is no reason to care about any of the Characters who are so stupid they look like they never seen a horror movie in there lives. The Third Act of the film was reshot that's a good sign for any movie right? NOT!!! only thing that's good is that without this film we wouldn't have Ouija Origin of evil a much superior film in every way.

• Jun 21, 2019

This movie doesn't need to exist. I can't believe I watched it

This movie doesn't need to exist. I can't believe I watched it

• Jun 05, 2019

What did you expect, a poorly made horror movie, you will get it.

What did you expect, a poorly made horror movie, you will get it.

• May 31, 2019

the idea is there and it is good, it only had to be revised. If I had to give a vote I would give 6.5, a 6.5 of encouragement because you could make a 7/8 movie. Superfluous scenes must be halved and decisive scenes added to the development of the story.

• May 04, 2019

Not scary, terrible acting, horror cliches that for the most part, seem to have died off, and overall, just a complete waste of potential.

• Dec 19, 2018

Oujia, puts the real life game into a horrifying ride. With the right amount of high stakes thrills, Ouija points this review ito YES.

• Oct 08, 2018

Now, I don't know what the fuck goes on inside the brain of Michael Bay, but when it comes to the horror genre, the only thing Michael Bay can do is make crappy horror movies. Also, the stupid plot twist makes everything else in this shitfest make no sense whatsoever!

• Sep 23, 2018

this movie gave me cancer. how does someone get a job with a budget like this and suck so bad a direction. the acting was bad but not even close to why the movie sucked. now I need to call my chemo therapist.

• Jul 15, 2018

This movie had a lot of potential, but choppy editing, and sadly a bit of sub-par acting failed it. So many times when the actors needed to show me they were scared or sad, the looked vaguely worried or like they'd stubbed their toe.

• Mar 07, 2018

Full of dull, unsophisticated characters and adding absolutely nothing new to the mainstream horror genre by rehashing the most cliched horror elements, Ouija might show a couple signs of life at times but they never amount to anything worthwhile.