Outback Reviews

• Aug 22, 2019

It's too horrible because the animation is cheap and lazy, the voice acting is horrible, the characters are dumb a**es, the villain was atrocious, and this movie was the huge ripoff to Crocodile Dundee, which is way better than this stupid rip-off! I would rather watch Carrie 2013 over this movie any day! I will go watch Avengers Assemble, Mad Max Fury Road, Kingsman, etc. I swear to God, if I have a DVD, I would tear it apart!

• Sep 25, 2018

horrific racist nightmare disaster

horrific racist nightmare disaster

• Jul 28, 2013

typical kid's movie.

typical kid's movie.

• Jul 25, 2013

Absolutely adequate. Unfortunately, the lizard thing steed was probably my favorite character, and his part was rather small.