Paul Blart: Mall Cop Reviews

• Jan 15, 2021

Excrement...........

Excrement...........

• Jan 14, 2021

This film is a solid comedy, undeserving of the ridiculous criticism people are posting. It's NOT Citizen Kane, it's not even in the upper tier of comedy classics. But it is good, as a slapstick satire of the Die Hard action genre. Are their fat jokes? Yeah, of course. Do some of the gags fall flat? Sure. The Segway prop get's a bit annoying. Blart is more pathetic than he needs to be, even crying like a little child when he's briefly heartbroken. But the strengths outweigh the deficits. How could anyone not laugh, as he dramatically discovers a half inch scratch on his chest, and covers it with a "Hello Kitty" band aide? Scenes like that are pure gold. The formulaic "one man against a gang of criminals" is forgiven, in the name of good satire. Blart taking down the criminals is satisfying. The plot plays with expectations, and occasionally subverts them. And of course, he wins the respect of both police officers and the damsel in distress. It's all good fun. The sequel though? That film simply hates Paul Blart, and let's it be known.

• Dec 31, 2020

If you realy try hard enough to turn your brain off you might laugh a few times but overal this realy isn't a movie. It feels more like one long drawn out skit that isn't even that good.

• Dec 23, 2020

Paul is literally the biggest virgin holy shit - Literally radiates virginity

Paul is literally the biggest virgin holy shit - Literally radiates virginity

• Dec 07, 2020

This movie singlehandedly saved my life. I was in a dark place when this came out, my wife had left, my kid had turned to crime and drugs, and I just got fired from my job that I had been at for 20 years. I was severely depressed and was thinking of ending it all. Then, one night while I was eating a tv dinner and scrolling cable, I saw an ad for this movie. I was mesmerized and I fell onto the ground laughing after the trailer ended. I knew I had to live another day to see this. Its been 11 years since then and now I am happy, living with my girlfriend in Santa Cruz, we have a beautiful 3 year old and a fully paid off house. I'm so happy right now and I owe this all the Paul Blart Mall Cop. This movie can turn your life around.

• Dec 03, 2020

While it had a few funny parts, the movie was overall lazy, predictable, unfunny and forgettable.

• Dec 03, 2020

It may not be a spectacular film, only Shopping Security is a film that draws several involuntary laughs and a favorable script.

• Nov 26, 2020

This film a cinematic masterpiece. Each shot is aesthetically beautiful and jaw dropping. It is the funniest movie I have ever seen and if you don't like it you're admitting to be racist and sexist.

• Nov 17, 2020

It's like watching a cinematic adaptation of a Jim Gaffigan standup special, but the writers accidentally burned the pages with the funny parts.

• Nov 04, 2020