Pavarotti Reviews

• May 26, 2020

Loved every minute of this film.

Loved every minute of this film.

• May 16, 2020

Documentaries, especially those about Opera and singing, can be dull. Ron Howard, again, has taken the icon Pavarotti and made it a very entertaining film. It makes you want to learn more about the artist and the voice of the century

• Mar 26, 2020

It was beautifully done. The music was of course fantastic. The context seemed to cover some of the great events in his life and was extremely moving. I laughed, cried and swooned (because I love his singing).

• Mar 11, 2020

It’s a documentary basically but he was a fascinating character and I learned so much.

• Feb 11, 2020

I loved this. It tells such a great story of this great man's life. It makes me feel that my own life isn't even lived half as good. Great laughs. Loved seeing Luciano's daughters talk about him. Loved hearing about the story of his young life, his artistic progression, and his personal shortcomings. I liked this so much that I suggested it to my father who is a big fan. I really loved it. I have nothing bad to say about it at all.

• Jan 04, 2020

It includes excerpts from important performances, personal footage, and commentary from his collogues. You will get to see Pavarotti's career progress from winning a talent show to becoming the star we all know and love! Unfortunately he did die in 2007 at the age of 71, but the record of his music, work, and life will live on.

• Dec 31, 2019

Excellent!! What an amazing voice!!

Excellent!! What an amazing voice!!

• Nov 16, 2019

A good look at this life, but not a stellar movie.

A good look at this life, but not a stellar movie.

• Nov 06, 2019

Simply amazing insight to the maestros life

Simply amazing insight to the maestros life

• Oct 12, 2019

Not always a fan of the music docs but this guy's voice was different class - not in a X factor, every year say someone has the best voice ever heard way, as in genuinely his voice is pretty much peerless. So the guy had sublime talent. On top of that, his charisma bursts through in this documentary. It's a big story about a big personality and it is pretty much enjoyable throughout. A fitting tribute to a very decent and very Italian type of guy.