Pavarotti Reviews

• Joycelyn
    Sep 01, 2019

Such a great display of an honorable mans life!

Such a great display of an honorable mans life!

• Eleanore S
    Aug 23, 2019

Glorious film, funny, entertaining, wonderful opera.. and a bit sad.

Glorious film, funny, entertaining, wonderful opera.. and a bit sad.

• MarshaDivaria
    Aug 19, 2019

Every moment was excellent!

Every moment was excellent!

• Renate Z
    Aug 19, 2019

I was so sorry when it ended.I raved about it to everyone I knew and returned to see it a second time with my husband, who doesnt normally like documentaries! Even better!

• Jeffery B
    Aug 19, 2019

This movie was a lot like a TV documentary. It did a good job covering his life. He’s semi-interesting. Everyone in the movie ends up speaking positively about him. But the movie never really digs. It was ok but Too much of a tribute to be a feature movie. See it on TV.

• Timothy W
    Aug 15, 2019

What a voice!! He really was bigger than life. We’ll not see his like again.

What a voice!! He really was bigger than life. We’ll not see his like again.

• marceil
    Aug 13, 2019

Thoroughly enjoyed learning more about Pavarotti. I've listened to his music over the years and didn't know much about his life and this movie made me love him even more. Highly recommend.

• Christopher Macchio
    Aug 13, 2019

Beautiful retrospective on the brilliant life of Maestro Luciano Pavarotti. The film presents his story as a balanced portrait of his professional triumphs and personal challenges, told through his own words and those closest to him. The soundtrack does not disappoint, with live and recorded highlights that remind the audience of his rare combination of vocal power, beauty, and charisma.

• DAVID L

Loved the presentation

Loved the presentation

• JoanieD
    Aug 12, 2019

Loved seeing even more favorable things about Pavarotti that I never knew and of course all the music.