Possum Reviews

• Aug 13, 2019

'Possum' has a ton of potential, this film is pleasantly unsettling and features pretty impressive performances as well as a nasty and bizarre idea behind the film that holds quite a grip. Yet, as a whole it doesn't ever quite live up to what it could be as the film feels more like a tease than anything.

• Aug 12, 2019

Had nothing to do with the spider thing. Everything even remotely decent was in the last 15 minutes.

• May 30, 2019

I appreciate the bizarre and weird way it was presented, it all accounted for some creepy scenes and moments but lack of cohesiveness in the plot and A disappointing finale made it look bad! The execution and presentation of the story was commendable but the repetitiveness and Over-stretching the main concept didn't work out well! The performances were top notch from Sean Harris & Mr. Armstrong. Sadly that wasn't enough to stop it from sinking. The revelation of the main twist in the third act wasn't worthy.

• Apr 30, 2019

I watched this 6 months ago and I still think about it occasionally. Sean Harris is riveting, as usual, but as most of the reviews say, it is thin material for a feature length film, _but_ I was unable to look away the whole time. It's not massively scary, but my goodness is it disturbing.

• Apr 23, 2019

One of the worst movies I have seen in some time.

One of the worst movies I have seen in some time.

• Apr 15, 2019

I respect the willingness to broach such a difficult topic, but there's enough material here for a 30 minute film at most.

• Apr 08, 2019

An unexpectedly fantastic film that left me thinking about it long after it ended. The symbolism of the spider and the fear of abuse was brilliant. Along with the poem that parallels the lead characters childhood torment. This film is the definition of eerie and truly left me feeling unsettled.

• Mar 25, 2019

It's a bloody ripper, this one is

It's a bloody ripper, this one is

• Mar 05, 2019

Far and away the worst movie I've ever seen.

Far and away the worst movie I've ever seen.

• Mar 03, 2019

Wow! I honestly did not expect thiscto be as eerie as it is. Please watch!

Wow! I honestly did not expect thiscto be as eerie as it is. Please watch!