Pterodactyl Reviews

• Nov 12, 2014

Just cheesy and F/X filled to entertain, but not very good, even in a B-movie sense.

• Feb 25, 2013

It wouldn't be a stretch to say that this is the most pathetic, under worked, horribly acted, terribly directed, mindlessly written movie I've ever seen. It's not even fun to laugh at.

• Nov 10, 2012

If you like Coolio, dinosaurs, and great acting, you'll love it! Nuff said

If you like Coolio, dinosaurs, and great acting, you'll love it! Nuff said

• May 29, 2012

• Mar 11, 2012

The animation isn't too bad but the story isn't all too great, but it's a decent Dinosaur film with a bit of gore and nice scenes, but the characters aren't too good and there's a lot of cheap parts.

• Aug 15, 2011

One of the biggest let downs for me in a long time, when you hear the name of this film you know it could be really good and for a B movie the cast is not that bad at all but the setting the situations they just do not work out that well at all, This film did not have to B movie I'm shocked someone did not male this into a big time film, Overall the Story is not good the Acting is not good but nothing is really terrible about this film except for the setting, another Sci Fi B movie gone wrong With such potential, I do not suggest this

• Jul 27, 2011

• Jul 24, 2011

Ah. Everything hurts so much.

Ah. Everything hurts so much.

• Mar 26, 2011

saw half of it, the half I did looked pretty good. Gonna have to watch it again.

• Mar 19, 2011

This is of course a terrible film but it is pretty funny.

This is of course a terrible film but it is pretty funny.