Ratatouille - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ratatouille Reviews

½ May 11, 2019
Childhood classic with an extremely creative story
May 5, 2019
My favorite movie and the best I have ever seen.
April 30, 2019
The best and only movie I watch
April 28, 2019
Though not his best work, its still something that needs to be appreciated. The animation was clean, the voice acting was strong, and the messages are heavily relatable. Which is exactly what this company excels at. Though the characters, emotion, and storytelling could have been done better. They were the only hiccups in this fun children's film adventure.
½ April 26, 2019
very fun and well made movie. Pixar does it again
April 23, 2019
Fresh. Fun. Delicious. Heartwarming. In other words, the best Pixar movie.
April 20, 2019
Favorite animated movie!! Remy is so adorable!!! The scenes with the details of making French cuisine were EPIC!! Plot is amazing too!
½ April 12, 2019
I was just like rats are actually cool and sweet
April 2, 2019
Ratatouille was the best movie ever made, hands down. Just WOW. This is truly one for the ages! *throws up hand circle*
½ April 2, 2019
This is around the 7th time Ive seen Ratatouille and I can say that I enjoyed even more then the last time I watched it.

Ratatouille is a Pixar film directed by Brad Bird the same man who directed another great Pixar film The Incredibles.
The film stars Patton Oswalt as Remy and Lou Romano as Alfredo Linguini.

The film has really good voice talent from Patton Oswalt to John Ratzenberger. The voice acting also fits the characters really well I personally couldnt see anyone else voice these characters.

The characters are fun to watch and are extremely well written and portrayed. The characters are also very memorable from Remy to Auguste Gusteau.

The cinematography fits the film really well and makes the style of the film really pop out. The film also has some really nice shots especially for an animated film.

The animation is exemplary and probably the best I have seen in a Pixar film to this date. The animation is vibrant, detailed and extremely good at getting the characters emotions across.

The settings in the film go from a farm house to a high class french restaurant.

The style in my opinion is really good from the colour design to the way the film plans out. I especially like the parts where Remy or somebody els is trying new or old food. I felt that it gave a very atmospheric and colourful representation of trying new food.

The film also has some very good dialogue from the way its spoken to the way its written.

The film also has some very unique and talented editing especially when their in the kitchen.

The film has a very steady and nice to listen to soundtrack which fits perfectly with the film.

The story follows Remy a rat who takes food properly getting lost from his family after being run out of their home. Remy then finds himself at one of the worlds most famous restaurants to become one of frances greatest cooks.

The film also has some comedy though far and between still has me laughing.

The film also has a really good atmosphere especially with the scenes in the kitchen.

The film in my opinion is also extremely enjoyable to watch again and again.

The film does have a couple small things wrong with it, but they barely take way from it.

Over all I give it a 9/10 - my favourite Pixar film as of right now
March 19, 2019
The best Disney/Pixar movie ever and i'm being 100% serious. If you haven't seen this go watch it now it is super important to watch this.
February 27, 2019
A heart-warming and absolutely adorable Pixar flim for everyone, even if a mouse who can cook better than humans doesn't seem very appealing. Animation is brilliant, story-telling remarkable, and as cliched as its "anyone can cook" message may seem, its presented in such a well-written ending that one could easily turn a blind eye.
February 23, 2019
Another good movie that deserves a Sequel though as I love Patton Oswalt's comedy shows I doubt he would want to revisit this one.
February 21, 2019
If I rate this anything under 5 stars, my friend will say I am being rataphobic.
February 18, 2019
Love this movie best pixar film
February 18, 2019
This movie had a good plot/ storyline. I am very surprised that a movie this good does not have a 100% rating!!! Also for me the audience rating is very surprising. Every other person I have asked rates it 4.5/5 or 5/5 stars so this is very surprising to me. This is a very family friendly movie with some jokes that only adults will understand but very mild. Please take this review into HUGE consideration and mabye even watch it as your next movie. XD
February 16, 2019
One of Pixar's finest achievements. One of the funniest Pixar films, but can get quite boring at times
½ February 15, 2019
Adult themes, a fantastic main character, stunning animation, and it being a chef movie (something I wanted to be as a kid) makes it a personal favorite of mine in Pixar's library.
January 28, 2019
Fast-paced,funny and attractive animated,Ratatouille is one of the most brilliant pixar movies that should be watched once