Ratatouille - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ratatouille Reviews

June 22, 2018
Ratatouille is a movie to be watched again and again by generation after generation. It adds comedy and an indisputably awesome storyline to Pixar's collection of great movies.
June 21, 2018
A movie about overcoming adversity, knowing who you are & having the courage to showcase that to the rest of the world. A beautiful animated film, that will continue to prove its worth decades from now... timeless. Seamless. An inspiration to all who have the courage to follow their dreams even when others tell them not to! Easily a 10/10.
½ June 17, 2018
Best Pixar film ever made! Love the story, music and animation.
PS: Pixar we need a sequel!
May 27, 2018
Not my cup of tea but I loved it when I was younger and it's great
May 20, 2018
Uma história interessante, Ratatouille consegue te prender na história e faz com que você não tire os olhos de cada cena que passa na tela. Simplesmente sensacional demais!
½ May 19, 2018
A modern rendition of the classic fairy tale formula... with an interesting and unique take on the protagonist
May 16, 2018
a cute,fun and entertaining movie.really love it.
May 16, 2018
With astonishing animation that is so real that it instantly made me hungry, Ratatouille truly is a feast for the eyes. But its achievements do not stop there as the film is also so well scored, edited and directed while featuring the studio's most authentic plot that could only work in animation and they surely did wonders with it. The film features such well developed characters, many emotional sequences and it explores the role of a critic in art through many truthful and simply brilliant statements. Consequently, you can have your 'Toy Story', 'Finding Nemo' etc, but in my opinion the authentic, moving, deep and shamefully underappreciated Ratatouille is Pixar's magnum opus.
May 5, 2018
I'm not sure that I wanna be in their kitchen.
April 19, 2018
One of my favorite childhood movies. So beautiful and this tells you can be anything.
½ April 13, 2018
Original, warm and funny, Ratatouille is yet another one of Pixar's winning entry, introducing a charismatic and unlikely hero.
½ April 11, 2018
Ending of films get you a good taste in your mouth
April 5, 2018
I LOVE everything about this movie. This is such a MASTERPIECE. 5 out of 5 Stars.
½ March 30, 2018
Is "Ratatouille" a charming animated movie? It most certainly is, very charming indeed. But is it a great animated movie? Well, it most certainly is greatly animated but as far as the story and plot goes I cannot fully say I'm enchanted by it. It was fun, it was entertaining, it was special, but at the end of the day I was not completely moved by it. "Ratatouille" is a fresh, bolt achievement that sure works, but at times drags. It has much soul though and it is such a statement that I cannot overlook it. Pixar is here to offer new entertainment and it does that with quality,respect and love. "Ratatouille" is a very entertaining,a very tasty movie.
March 30, 2018
Undoubtably the best Pixar movie of all time.
½ March 29, 2018
A charming children's tale that somehow works as both a love letter to food and as a critique on highbrow criticism. Even by Pixar's high standards, this is incredibly inventive and entertaining.
March 29, 2018
If you don't give this movie a 5, there's something wrong with you. It was cute and made me cry in the beginning. Better love story than Twilight.
March 27, 2018
Amazing and intelligent. "Ratatouille" is probably the smartest and brightest entry in Pixar's already amazing list of films.
March 27, 2018
Awesome, great moral aspect of the movie!
March 26, 2018
My absolute favorite animated film of all time.