Ratatouille - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ratatouille Reviews

May 20, 2018
Uma história interessante, Ratatouille consegue te prender na história e faz com que você não tire os olhos de cada cena que passa na tela. Simplesmente sensacional demais!
½ May 19, 2018
A modern rendition of the classic fairy tale formula... with an interesting and unique take on the protagonist
May 16, 2018
a cute,fun and entertaining movie.really love it.
May 16, 2018
With astonishing animation that is so real that it instantly made me hungry, Ratatouille truly is a feast for the eyes. But its achievements do not stop there as the film is also so well scored, edited and directed while featuring the studio's most authentic plot that could only work in animation and they surely did wonders with it. The film features such well developed characters, many emotional sequences and it explores the role of a critic in art through many truthful and simply brilliant statements. Consequently, you can have your 'Toy Story', 'Finding Nemo' etc, but in my opinion the authentic, moving, deep and shamefully underappreciated Ratatouille is Pixar's magnum opus.
May 5, 2018
I'm not sure that I wanna be in their kitchen.
April 19, 2018
One of my favorite childhood movies. So beautiful and this tells you can be anything.
½ April 13, 2018
Original, warm and funny, Ratatouille is yet another one of Pixar's winning entry, introducing a charismatic and unlikely hero.
½ April 11, 2018
Ending of films get you a good taste in your mouth
April 5, 2018
I LOVE everything about this movie. This is such a MASTERPIECE. 5 out of 5 Stars.
½ March 30, 2018
Is "Ratatouille" a charming animated movie? It most certainly is, very charming indeed. But is it a great animated movie? Well, it most certainly is greatly animated but as far as the story and plot goes I cannot fully say I'm enchanted by it. It was fun, it was entertaining, it was special, but at the end of the day I was not completely moved by it. "Ratatouille" is a fresh, bolt achievement that sure works, but at times drags. It has much soul though and it is such a statement that I cannot overlook it. Pixar is here to offer new entertainment and it does that with quality,respect and love. "Ratatouille" is a very entertaining,a very tasty movie.
March 30, 2018
Undoubtably the best Pixar movie of all time.
½ March 29, 2018
A charming children's tale that somehow works as both a love letter to food and as a critique on highbrow criticism. Even by Pixar's high standards, this is incredibly inventive and entertaining.
March 29, 2018
If you don't give this movie a 5, there's something wrong with you. It was cute and made me cry in the beginning. Better love story than Twilight.
March 27, 2018
Amazing and intelligent. "Ratatouille" is probably the smartest and brightest entry in Pixar's already amazing list of films.
March 27, 2018
Awesome, great moral aspect of the movie!
March 26, 2018
My absolute favorite animated film of all time.
March 22, 2018
New concept carries movie to masterpice level
March 16, 2018
It took me way too long to see this movie considering how much I love Pixar, but I finally did (or at least about a year ago) and I loved it. It has an excellent message about criticism and creating art (in this case, cooking), great animation, a relatively simple but effective plot, cringe-comedy that actually works, and the emotion you'd expect from a classic 2000s Pixar film.
½ March 11, 2018
Ratatouille is a film that brings one of the strongest Pixar meanings to life. Not everyone can be someone special, but someone special can be anyone. The animation and writing is up and down as it goes from scene to scene, but it truly is that message that keeps the film from losing itself too much.
March 11, 2018
Non smetterò mai di stupirmi dei film d'animazione della pixar, una casa di produzione che sembra aver trovato la formula perfetta per emozionare ogni tipo di pubblico. Ratatouille di certo non fa eccezione, si tratta di uno dei migliori film della casa di produzione e tra i migliori d'animazione degli ultimi anni. Il ritmo veloce e fresco della sceneggiatura cattura lo spettatore fin dai primi minuti; le splendide animazioni sono una vera e propria gioia per gli occhi, perfette in ogni singolo particolare; la colonna sonora e tutto il comparto tecnico dell'audio stupiscono con rumori dettagliati e musiche giuste; l'umorismo di molte scene è intelligente e mai infantile, rendendo il film estremamente divertente per un pubblico di tutte le età. Nel complesso lo ritengo un film perfetto, uno di quelli che non invecchia mai, una pietra miliare per il cinema d'animazione moderno.