Ratatouille - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ratatouille Reviews

March 16, 2018
It took me way too long to see this movie considering how much I love Pixar, but I finally did (or at least about a year ago) and I loved it. It has an excellent message about criticism and creating art (in this case, cooking), great animation, a relatively simple but effective plot, cringe-comedy that actually works, and the emotion you'd expect from a classic 2000s Pixar film.
½ March 11, 2018
Ratatouille is a film that brings one of the strongest Pixar meanings to life. Not everyone can be someone special, but someone special can be anyone. The animation and writing is up and down as it goes from scene to scene, but it truly is that message that keeps the film from losing itself too much.
March 11, 2018
Non smetterò mai di stupirmi dei film d'animazione della pixar, una casa di produzione che sembra aver trovato la formula perfetta per emozionare ogni tipo di pubblico. Ratatouille di certo non fa eccezione, si tratta di uno dei migliori film della casa di produzione e tra i migliori d'animazione degli ultimi anni. Il ritmo veloce e fresco della sceneggiatura cattura lo spettatore fin dai primi minuti; le splendide animazioni sono una vera e propria gioia per gli occhi, perfette in ogni singolo particolare; la colonna sonora e tutto il comparto tecnico dell'audio stupiscono con rumori dettagliati e musiche giuste; l'umorismo di molte scene è intelligente e mai infantile, rendendo il film estremamente divertente per un pubblico di tutte le età. Nel complesso lo ritengo un film perfetto, uno di quelli che non invecchia mai, una pietra miliare per il cinema d'animazione moderno.
March 10, 2018
Of course you have to suspend disbelief when you have a rat directing people in a kitchen, but if you can do that, you will be rewarded with a wonderfully animated tale (not tail) that entertains throughout. i especially liked the food critic anton ego voiced by peter o'toole - his final review at the end was perfectly written and voiced: "To say that both the meal and its maker have challenged my preconceptions about fine cooking is a gross understatement."
March 8, 2018
An inspiring movies and entertain as well. Truly amazing and appreciate.
March 7, 2018
ratatouille is one of the most original, beautiful, elegant, silly and amazing animated movies ever made. it easily ranks in pixar's top 5 films. set in the stunning city of paris, remy is an adorable and likable rat who proves to us all that anyone can cook. it will go down as one of the best animated features of all time, alongside other greats such as wall-e, up and toy story 3.
March 2, 2018
best pixar movie by far the rats are epic no matter what some crazy dude says
February 27, 2018

Pixar regresa a la excelencia con "Ratatouille", una película con una premisa tan disparatada en un principio pero que funciona a las mil maravillas gracias una vez mas al talento de Brad Bird, quien vuelve a entregar una historia tan divertida y a ratos tan emotiva, que aprovecha la capital parisina para potenciar su historia magníficamente animada y que entrega momentos memorables al cine contemporáneo.
February 13, 2018
Best animated movie ever! Up there with the incredibles.
February 7, 2018
I only could appreciate this classic animation after rewatching it 10 years later; shame on me. I quite enjoyed it even there were some boring parts. I loved the characters as well.
February 6, 2018
Filme perfeito, uma grande produção da Pixar, infelizmente nunca veremos uma continuação...
January 30, 2018
Disney just does this to you. My top 10 just get shuffled around every time new movie comes around, but this still does hold a spot in my top 10 Disney films. It's just so well rounded. Dynamic, entertaining, emotional, innovative, witty, and more adjectives that means fantastic! I haven't come across any kid that didn't like this movie, for sure. Most adults around my circle also adore it except for my sibling who is absolutely terrified of rats. Unless you are afraid of rats, please give it a try if you have not seen this film.
December 30, 2017
My favorite Pixar movie is with out a doubt: Ratatouille. This movie brings a new story to life with this captivating new adventure that will please audiences throughout the world. Absolutely incredible.
December 26, 2017
Outstanding film that brings something unique to the movie world through an interesting new perspective!
December 20, 2017
This is an amazingly creative and original film that's full of humor and a few moments hidden deep within it that can make even the most callous person cry. Amazing effort by everyone involved, especially the animators
½ December 20, 2017
Not my favorite PIXAR movie, but still smart and well made.
December 17, 2017
Puntaje Original: 7.5

Una de las historias más tiernas y creativas que haya visto jamás. Sin embargo la genial trama tropieza al utilizar ciertos clichés.
December 3, 2017
Pixar nailed this one. Absolutely brilliant. This will live as a classic.
November 17, 2017
I love this film so much. Ratatouille is such a fun and outstanding animated film that brad bird directed best film ever. It's an oldy but a goody well done best film ever.
October 15, 2017
Pixar back to form, after the overlong Cars. Excellent animation and jokes for kids and adults alike! Great stuff!