Religulous - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Religulous Reviews

½ October 29, 2016
I never really believed in God and Heaven. So when Bill Mahr did this I was so proud, that finally the otherside of the agrument get their chance to explain. I think Mahr is an asshole but he's a funny ass motherfucker, and this movie over powers my dislike for him.
½ October 3, 2016
Preaching to the church. Would have worked better as a TV mini series
October 1, 2016
Released in 2008, and 8 years later, its message is just as relevant
August 7, 2016
Si seulement nous étions plus nombreux comme ça..
½ July 7, 2016
Bill Maher gives religion the slap in the face it deserves.
June 27, 2016
WARNING: Not for uber religious folks.  I really enjoyed this.  Maher says at the beginning that it's all about doubt but by the end it's very clear his position on religion.  I didn't know there was a Jesusland in FL.  Scary.  I also found it quite humorous how most people didn't get that he was making fun of them.  The reformed gay? Seriously?  I'm guessing he was never gay to begin with.  It's not a disease people, seriously!  I loved this; religious zealots may not. Recommended.
March 1, 2016
dosta interesen dokumentarec
February 16, 2016
I get what he was going for...it just seems pointless. Watch an episode of Real Time and you will get all of Bill's thoughts on these matters. And, like Real Time, Bill is unfunny and obnoxious the entire time.
February 13, 2016
Another movie about a comedian barely winning an argument that any idiot could win. However, this comedian makes the scientists and fact finders look bad in the progress.
February 1, 2016
"Grow up or die." I can dig it.
½ January 28, 2016
A great documentary.
½ January 7, 2016
An entertaining film in which Maher approaches in an eye-opening manner the undeniable danger represented by religion and the logical nonexistence of virtue in faith, although he also waters it down a bit by mainly targeting the most stupid kind of people that he can find.
November 26, 2015
It is hard to play fair in a game of believes when the facts are dirty, and approached humoristic. Then again, "Religious" sertainly can bring you laugher, that is if you are open-minded.
November 2, 2015
the level of mockery towards some of these supposed leaders done by Bill is so satisfying
October 19, 2015
Covers a lot of fertile territory in the field of beltef & proves it all rich with bull shit.
September 26, 2015
He said what I couldn't.
August 28, 2015
Bill Maher is no historian, but he is surely entertaining in this one.
August 25, 2015
Hilarious, thought provoking satire.
½ August 16, 2015
I had such a blast watching this documentary about religion. It was very amusing to see Bill Maher interview several religious figures and expose the holes in their belief systems. I recommend this to anyone remotely interested in taking an objective look at religions in general. Besides, it´s friggin´hilarious. :D
July 18, 2015
A must film , excellent documentary of a modern man on a monkey planet.