Religulous - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Religulous Reviews

½ July 7, 2016
Bill Maher gives religion the slap in the face it deserves.
June 27, 2016
WARNING: Not for uber religious folks.  I really enjoyed this.  Maher says at the beginning that it's all about doubt but by the end it's very clear his position on religion.  I didn't know there was a Jesusland in FL.  Scary.  I also found it quite humorous how most people didn't get that he was making fun of them.  The reformed gay? Seriously?  I'm guessing he was never gay to begin with.  It's not a disease people, seriously!  I loved this; religious zealots may not. Recommended.
March 1, 2016
dosta interesen dokumentarec
February 16, 2016
I get what he was going for...it just seems pointless. Watch an episode of Real Time and you will get all of Bill's thoughts on these matters. And, like Real Time, Bill is unfunny and obnoxious the entire time.
February 13, 2016
Another movie about a comedian barely winning an argument that any idiot could win. However, this comedian makes the scientists and fact finders look bad in the progress.
February 1, 2016
"Grow up or die." I can dig it.
½ January 28, 2016
A great documentary.
½ January 7, 2016
An entertaining film in which Maher approaches in an eye-opening manner the undeniable danger represented by religion and the logical nonexistence of virtue in faith, although he also waters it down a bit by mainly targeting the most stupid kind of people that he can find.
November 26, 2015
It is hard to play fair in a game of believes when the facts are dirty, and approached humoristic. Then again, "Religious" sertainly can bring you laugher, that is if you are open-minded.
November 2, 2015
the level of mockery towards some of these supposed leaders done by Bill is so satisfying
October 19, 2015
Covers a lot of fertile territory in the field of beltef & proves it all rich with bull shit.
September 26, 2015
He said what I couldn't.
August 28, 2015
Bill Maher is no historian, but he is surely entertaining in this one.
August 25, 2015
Hilarious, thought provoking satire.
½ August 16, 2015
I had such a blast watching this documentary about religion. It was very amusing to see Bill Maher interview several religious figures and expose the holes in their belief systems. I recommend this to anyone remotely interested in taking an objective look at religions in general. Besides, it´s friggin´hilarious. :D
July 18, 2015
A must film , excellent documentary of a modern man on a monkey planet.
July 18, 2015
Some folks will actually listen and think, others will fold their arms and turn away.
½ July 12, 2015
Never watch this film unless you are very open-minded and non-religious. Hilarious, offensive, and thought-provoking, Religulous is a smart and satirical documentary that makes you use your brain.
July 12, 2015
So spot on it is ridiculous! Lol. Priceless.
½ July 12, 2015
Very funny and witty. Maher is devoted to showing those who take religion to the extreme the lack of logic in their thinking and the contradictions in the tenets that they espouse. Love the way he does it, using their own holy scriptures, giving them pause, but, as my wise old father always said, when you argue with someone over an issue, you only give them the opportunity to think up more reasons for thinking the way that they already do. So using logic with religious extremists will unfortunately never work.