Ride Along - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ride Along Reviews

July 24, 2017
An duo no one saw coming: Kevin Hart and Ice Cube. Surprisingly they work very well together but the chemistry is a little off, however, that's what makes them so good together.
A movie about an immature man and aspiring cop (Kevin Hart) who wants nothing else but to impress and be accepted by his girlfriend's brother (Ice Cube), a special forces cop who entangles his sister's boyfriend into one of the biggest and most dangerous cases of his career.
If you're into good comedy and mild action that you will most likely your forget once you leave the theater than this is the film for you.
½ July 8, 2017
As a person who loves the art of film and is not much of a fan of comedy flicks, I found this movie really enjoyable. I personally find it difficult for myself to get into many of the movies in the genre of comedy, usually it just does not keep my focus. Ride Along, on the other hand, continuously kept my interest. Whether it was the funny back and forth between Ice Cube's and Kevin Hart's characters or the suspenseful engagements between them and the "bad guys", they had me hooked to my television and hanging on their every word. I found myself laughing uncontrollably and even rewinding my DVR to replay some of they're hilarious banter. All in all, this was not my favorite movie or even genre, but still it was great entertainment and if given the chance I'd watch it a few times more...at least. Also, I'd definitely recommend this movie to comedy and action fans.
July 8, 2017
Welp...I will never get that 1.5 hour of my life back
June 18, 2017
A security guard enrolled in the police academy to show her brother he's good for his sister
½ June 17, 2017
Not really funny, the characters are paper-like people throwing jokes.
June 7, 2017
Ride Along is very funny. You have to see it, Kevin Hart is amazing and funny at the same time.
½ June 3, 2017
It's and it as a great story line wouldn't watch more than 2 time.
½ May 25, 2017
This movie has a lot of haters. I must be the odd man out, because I was laughing my ass off for most of this movie. Just because it is predictable doesn't mean that you can't have fun with it. I think that it is worth sitting through at least once or twice.
March 6, 2017
A lot of fun and some great laughs. Hart and Ice Cube have terrific chemistry.
March 4, 2017
Kevin Hart is a funny mutha-shut-yo-mouth!
March 3, 2017
Funny, as long as you take it for what it is.
½ February 17, 2017
Not too bad, average buddy cop movie
February 12, 2017
My favorite movie of all time! Kevin hart is such a funny guy by the way.
January 10, 2017
So funny at times. They are very well paired.
½ January 8, 2017
I had heard from some people that this was a pretty funny movie. Looking back, I realize those were people I probably shouldn't have taken film advice from. This movie had potential to be pretty funny, but it just didn't do good enough. I think these two could be a funny pairing if they had a better script and maybe better direction to work from.
December 18, 2016
I enjoyed this it all the way through
½ November 26, 2016
Banal, predictable, brings nothing new to the screen. Total waste of Fishburne's talents. All of Harts hyjinks falls flat.
½ November 6, 2016
I laughed out loud a couple times. It had quite a few moments that were groan worthy or just flat out unfunny. It's not terrible, but could've been much better.
November 5, 2016
May 29th 2014
January 11th 2015
November 3rd 2016
½ October 26, 2016
Can't help but laugh when Kevin harts in a film!