Ride Along - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ride Along Reviews

March 6, 2017
A lot of fun and some great laughs. Hart and Ice Cube have terrific chemistry.
March 4, 2017
Kevin Hart is a funny mutha-shut-yo-mouth!
March 3, 2017
Funny, as long as you take it for what it is.
½ February 17, 2017
Not too bad, average buddy cop movie
February 12, 2017
My favorite movie of all time! Kevin hart is such a funny guy by the way.
January 10, 2017
So funny at times. They are very well paired.
½ January 8, 2017
I had heard from some people that this was a pretty funny movie. Looking back, I realize those were people I probably shouldn't have taken film advice from. This movie had potential to be pretty funny, but it just didn't do good enough. I think these two could be a funny pairing if they had a better script and maybe better direction to work from.
December 18, 2016
I enjoyed this it all the way through
½ November 26, 2016
Banal, predictable, brings nothing new to the screen. Total waste of Fishburne's talents. All of Harts hyjinks falls flat.
½ November 6, 2016
I laughed out loud a couple times. It had quite a few moments that were groan worthy or just flat out unfunny. It's not terrible, but could've been much better.
November 5, 2016
May 29th 2014
January 11th 2015
November 3rd 2016
½ October 26, 2016
Can't help but laugh when Kevin harts in a film!
½ October 23, 2016
And I thought Cregg was mean to DayDay. Then again he was mean to Smokey too. Ice Cube really needs to get the chip off of his shoulder. Constantly playing a cop is making him look more like Ice-T.
October 20, 2016
Laugh less and lazy chemistry vehicle. Ice Cube had a funny one off in the jump street movies; Kevin Hart has dedicated his career to being the loud and annoying; there's nothing here.
October 11, 2016
Ice Cube and Kevin Hart are like Bad Boys, Lethal Weapon and The Other Guys, enjoy the fun!
½ October 9, 2016
I wasn't expecting much, but this was actually really funny. Kick move!
½ October 8, 2016
Kevin Hart fans will probably be the only ones truly pleased with this cop comedy that's more miss than hit.
½ September 28, 2016
This is pretty funny in my book. It has no real substance or depth, but it made me laugh (which is the point of a comedy). Worth seeing for a laugh.
½ September 25, 2016
One of my favourites, A hilarious comedy which has some emotional parts. The unlikely duo of Ice Cube and Kevin Hart make an excellent pair and can't wait for the second. If you haven't watched it and have spare time id recommend it
September 15, 2016
probably the only movies i'll enjoy that has kevin hart in it and that's because he was supporting ice cube. Good flick, funny in parts and entertaining thru the movie. must see... a good time.