Rogue Warfare Reviews

• Oct 24, 2020

Absolute rubbish. They immediately had to portray the SAS Guy as a A hole. You lost me at that point in the film as a neutral observer . The mission of the film was to make American hero's and to portray the British Chinese Russian and French as subservient to the Americans. The director obviously did not know ANYTHING about the SAS discipline. Why was the terrorist guy wearing a fishnet across his face? Whoever wrote this needs to stick to advertising commercials.

• Sep 27, 2020

I wanted to rate Rogue Warfare as the WORST film I have ever seen, but actually, it is the second worst film I have seen in my 62 years alive.... The worst film ever, in my experience, is a South African film called Manoeuvres written by and starring (and I think directed by..) two brothers. Absolutely dreadful, but I think they must have had a budget of £100 or so, so that is excusable. THIS however, must have cost more than £100 to make. Everything in it is diabolical - the script, acting, dialogue.... atrocious and I just hope the director went into TV advertising - soap powders and things like that, because this is a travesty of a film. Wait? There's a sequel? The Team will return? Jeez.... I truly hope not! That's 2 hours I'll never get back. Absolute tripe. And the award for The Second Worst Film of all time goes to..... ROGUE WARFARE!

• Sep 22, 2020

Seems like there is a lot of propaganda in the dialog. Sort of like setting up the pro terrorist mindset, as if their actions were justified.

• Sep 16, 2020

So I wasted my time watching this movie. Overall it was boring and awful, story was plain and was directed by someone with my 10 year old mind. I think I used to play games in the garden as a solider and do the exact same story. Maybe don't rush 3 films out within a year and expect them to be any good. I really hope you didn't expect these to be good. Yours Sincerely, Big S

• Sep 02, 2020

This must be the worst war movie I've seen. Cringeworthy & absolute rubbish. 20 mins of my life that I won't get back. Inept Terrorists throwing themselves aimlessly into bullets... an elite team that behaves like pre-schoolers fighting over their toys in the yard. Watch only if you don't treasure the 1hr 43m of your life.

• Aug 26, 2020

20 minutes in, and I just can't stop cringing. This is like Sharknado taking itself seriously. Nothing in this film even comes close to being plausible, the story is shit, the script is shit, the acting is shit. It gave me the irresistible urge to go online, anywhere, and take a dump on it, which is how I ended up here. How the hell do they make not one, but THREE of these moronic films? Also, as a civilian, I find it embarassing that some idiot screenwriter would think that this depiction of a supposedly elite military unit is even remotely believable. Do not watch this: it's time you'll never get back.

• Aug 20, 2020

Movie of the week quality shoot em up. I have seen better weapons tactics and battle strategies on airsoft games.

• Aug 18, 2020

Somewhat entertaining, but just too much fluff and unreal (inaccurate). Why is a three star general, two Lt. Colonels and who knows who else, all stationed in BFE to support a team of 6 international soldiers. No real getting to know or care about any of the team. The 'bad' guys worst actions are hardly on par with his notoriety.

• Aug 12, 2020

Poorly staged, bad acting, horrible dialogue, very unrealistic storyline.

Poorly staged, bad acting, horrible dialogue, very unrealistic storyline.

• Aug 11, 2020

Holy crap, that was one of the worst war films I've ever had the displeasure of watching. Poor acting and an incredibly stupid storyline. Wicked bad accents and extremely bad tradecraft for a team of Special Forces. Watch this if it's an alternative to death.